Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ii
Awesome shot! I think I might grab them soon. I like them more and more every time I see them. Do they fit tts?

They do fit TTS! However larger toe box, which makes them very comfy though! Buy them, they're so worth the money! Best ist the complete 3M Layer under the perforated toe box --> Understatement and clever Concept ;-)

Teal dragons shipped from Bait. Got the ups mychoice notification this morning.

Wow! I've been trying to sell my Nightshades but to no avail. Looks like this photo will make me UNDS mine. Great shot!

nightshade toebox is 
sick.gif

Thanks. I suggest you go with your GL3 size.

Thanks!

Ii
They do fit TTS! However larger toe box, which makes them very comfy though! Buy them, they're so worth the money! Best ist the complete 3M Layer under the perforated toe box --> Understatement and clever Concept ;-)
Thanks dude! I've heard the 3m layer isn't all that great but I didn't know it was under the toebox. I thought it was just around the collar and heal.

Label created, no activity yet. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow tho. Their warehouse is only like 2.5 or so hours away from me.

Label created, no activity yet. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow tho. Their warehouse is only like 2.5 or so hours away from me.

Emailed or checked the customer history page ?
I got nothing from bait, but I got an email and notification from my ups app that I have a package scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I had no idea what it was until I logged into my bait acct.

Brazil GL5 came in today from Groovy Shoes in Canada.  CW grew o me recently and i feel fortunate i was able to find my size close to retail.  the USD to CAD conversion helped a little too.  the suede is... mediocre... but i'm a sucker for tonal sneakers, so i still like these.  can't wait to replace my current GL3 beaters with these.

They most likely won't ship out until Monday. My label was created two days ago and no movement. Bait has stated they'll begin shipping on Monday, so you probably won't see any movement until then.

They most likely won't ship out until Monday. My label was created two days ago and no movement. Bait has stated they'll begin shipping on Monday, so you probably won't see any movement until then.
im in no real rush, neither pair that I ordered is mine :frown:

im in no real rush, neither pair that I ordered is mine :frown:

just checked, in transit.

Back
Top Bottom