Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm surprised to see everyone jumping on this Christmas pack so soon. I'm tryin to get them on sale or with a code. Maybe wishful thinking on my part?

$115 shipped is a discount. In Cali, after tax and potential shipping, I'm looking at at least $140. No spots near me carry stuff like that, so I have no choice but to order online, or drive an hour +.

I'm surprised to see everyone jumping on this Christmas pack so soon. I'm tryin to get them on sale or with a code. Maybe wishful thinking on my part?
That was my plan originally as well but I think seeing some sizes sell out already and having orders canceled gets the worry levels up

Ha kicksdeals just stole this. You need to get a footnote shoutout or something...
I still can't believe size 10 sold out right before I was about to place my order lol

Someone help me locate a 10 under retail
nerd.gif
size 10 back up bro...hurry!

Those pics of the Solefly joints are real bad. I saw a much better pic and they look pretty good. Black ostrich leather toebox

I remember somebody here posted a while back the website for the Christmas pack with 20% off using a coupon. Free shipping too, so $100 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom