Asics Love?!? Where is it?

After a US11 in the dried roses.  Nothing on eBay.  You'd think the resellers would of flooded the bay with them by now.

They use a different auction site over there. That's probably why you see none on eBay.

Does anyone know If the get wet pack came in a SZ 12?.. I can't find a pair to save my life

For everyone who ordered a pair of Bodegas at BAIT using the 25% discount Code (and with no cancellation yet): it worked out perfectly, the get wet are on their way to the EU, tracking number is finally working now after 3 days with no progress... Yehaaa!

Great deal at nordstrom rack!

we have a few colorways floating in the racks right now, its very hit or miss though, been trying to find the red white blue Vs in a 12 or 12.5 myself, but the way nordstrom puts them in the system we cant stock locate very easily. SO my store has all the 3s in my size no 5s

They didnt release in a 12. They went ...11, 11.5, 12.5... odd but thats what happened. Bodega recomended sizing up cause the goretex liner makes them run narrow. Im normally a 12 and i bought the 12.5s and they are perfect.

For those that ordered the FF's early, anyone receive shipping confirmation yet ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom