Asics Love?!? Where is it?

look better in person then pics

How did you compare them?

Materials: Koyos > Mitas ... 100% (from what you see from the pics, i own the Koyos and the leather is top notch!)
Shape: Koyos > Mitas ... 100% (Koyos look exactly how a Gel Lyte V is supposed to look like ;-) !)
Concept: Koyos = Mitas ... 50% (both have a solid concept)
Colors: Koyos > Mitas ... personal opinion, i just prefer the stronger Koyo contrasts.
Agree mostly, except on the colors. I prefer the colors on the Mitas over the Koyo. But like you mentioned, it's personal opinion.

were the false flags supposed to have extra laces? i didnt get any, but agreed they look a lot better in person. Looks more like regular leather than nubuck

Got my grey Bodegas in from bait, but I have to say the tan pair is all around better. Still a sick shoe, but it's an easy choice imo.

Also, got the FFs in, these stock laces are terrible. The shoe is nice, but a lace swap is in order. Anyone know where to grab some black flat waxed (?) Laces? I think they'd really set them off.

High Roller flats are a million times better than the troll lace job UNDFTD put on those Vs...

Bodegas are dope imo, especially for 127 shipped :smokin

Last edited:
I was looking down at my FFs and I notice that the toe guard on the left shoe isn't centered? How does this even happen?? What can I do?
bUUxinmh.jpg

I was a fan of the FF before the pictures leaked and, like others, became hesitant when actual pictures surfaced. I'm glad most of you are happy with them in person, but that pic above looks pretty bad. I'm happy I passed because my OCD wouldn't be able to stand the ashy and scratched up look (aside from that crooked toe)

undftd shipping notice just came in. Looks like 1/7 delivery is the estimated date. I ordered yesterday on restock.

Labels created for 2 other orders made during restocks and with my non-US credit card.

UNDFTD is an absolute joke. Lol

lol I can't believe people are still waiting on shipping confirmation for their ff's. My pairs that were ordered that same weekend from Slam Jam and End. both arrived this afternoon. Everyone knows End. is great to deal with but S/O to Slam Jam for making sure my order went out before the shop closed for Christmas holidays.

Back
Top Bottom