Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gl III Snowman laces.

blacklisted > converge jkjk lolz :] anyway im going to try my hardest to up you on your pics joe when i get mine in! i know i wont be able to though. beautiful shots 

joelom joelom not to stray too far off but info on the denim? Looking for some new jeans. Also, your pin rolling or do they come that way?

blacklisted > converge jkjk lolz :] anyway im going to try my hardest to up you on your pics joe when i get mine in! i know i wont be able to though. beautiful shots 
Yeaaaa right. Blacklisted wouldn't be around if it wasn't for converge. Inspired all those bands. And just go take pictures dude ️haha

joelom joelom not to stray too far off but info on the denim? Looking for some new jeans. Also, your pin rolling or do they come that way?

Gaps raw Japanese selvage. I've had apc and naked and famous of the years and gap may not have the most quality denim, but the fit is great. Cheap too. They're like 130 or something but they always have sales. I got mine for 40% off. And yea. Pin roll.

Last edited:
The pain you feel when you have been waiting for these to drop since April of last year when TSG had a preview of them and you find out they are womens...

And you're a size 12...

Kinda late but since 2014 is over. Top 5 sneakers of 2014??

From the beginning of 2014 with Puma disc release, and  cove/mint release? What is your guys tops. Just very curious on what you guys think. 

The pain you feel when you have been waiting for these to drop since April of last year when TSG had a preview of them and you find out they are womens...

And you're a size 12...
Damn you just found that out that this is a women colorway? Women are getting a lot of exclusive colorways this year. There was an article talking about this shoe and all the other women Asics coming out this year I read sometime last month. Ill try to find it, there are a few new colorways that the chicks will be getting or are rumored to be getting.

Dan O just posted his top 10. Don't wanna spoil it for some but some of you may agree with number 1...

Damn you just found that out that this is a women colorway? Women are getting a lot of exclusive colorways this year. There was an article talking about this shoe and all the other women Asics coming out this year I read sometime last month. Ill try to find it, there are a few new colorways that the chicks will be getting or are rumored to be getting.

Yea i just found out yesterday. The article would be cool to read. Sucks cuz heads were talking like "well we did get the bandana pack" and while i like GL3s i love the comfort of GL5s most. Something about the gel and the neoprene sleeve combo (love jordan 7 and 8s too for the sleeve although not quite as comfy)

And when i saw these i felt they would sooth my hunger for missing out on the volcanoes...

Dan O just posted his top 10. Don't wanna spoil it for some but some of you may agree with number 1...

That's actually a pretty decent list. No Sauconys though.

Kinda late but since 2014 is over. Top 5 sneakers of 2014??

From the beginning of 2014 with Puma disc release, and  cove/mint release? What is your guys tops. Just very curious on what you guys think. 
Here's my top 10:

10. Saucony Grid 9000 '3 Dot'
9.   RF x Asics GLV 'Sage'
8.   Concepts x New Balance 997 'Rose'
7.   24 Kilates x Diadora N9000 'Sol'
6.   Patta x Diadora N9000 'Italia'
5.   New Balance 997PR
4.   Offspring x Asics GLV 'Desert'
3.   Hanon x Diadora N9000 'Saturday Special'
2.   Premier x Saucony Shadow 6000 'Life on Mars'
1.   Offspring x Saucony Shadow 6000

Last edited:
Gotta say, i'm a fan of these random drops on END recently, that's the way it should be.  Fair shot and all.

Gotta say, i'm a fan of these random drops on END recently, that's the way it should be.  Fair shot and all.
they aren't fair though, well at least the way end do theirs isn't... they should be dropped on the website, not via a twitter link, but anyway I got through on a UK8 but I'm half expecting it to be cancelled, no confirmation email but it's in my account and I have a paypal receipt.

Got a UK10 myself.  Yeah I hear you.  I meant in terms of not announcing a time or anything.  I guess it's all about checking the site or twitter at the right time either way.

Back
Top Bottom