Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This. It would have been better if they were completely different from one another. They look like slight adjustments to the same shoe. I wish one was a pacific northwest theme. 
Ronnie got two samples and decided, "fug it, I'll go with both and everyone will still be drooling over them"

Last edited:
White pair > Navy

imo

Both nice tho

Both look very average in my opinion. I feel like one of these was a sample of the other one and he just switched a couple things.

The back plastic strap or whatever it is definitely ruins the model for me.

I like the navy pair, but the speckled midsole is throwing me off. I wish just a portion of it was speckled not the whole thing. The tan pair just has odd color blocking on it that makes it look like a sample pair.

That was the button.
Now im ready!

Purple and white angelus paint. If you get both and mess around mixing them you can nail it. Luckily it's a small spot too.
The thing is just lightening angelus purple probably wont give you a exact match. You would probably need to add in a bit of blue or red also. 

Still waiting for my concepts x asics 8ball to move shipping label has been created but my order hasn't moved yet...smh

Yeah yesterday they said yesterday was the 12th day so if they haven't moved by tomorrow im filing a complaint

The thing is just lightening angelus purple probably wont give you a exact match. You would probably need to add in a bit of blue or red also. 
you're right. the purple just seems so basic purple though. 

now i want to try and match it. bring back some color theory nostalgia. 

the upper is really nice

not a fan of the sole color but it may be something i can look past 
ohwell.gif

My awful quick paint job... I feel like they should have split the "brick sole" up somehow.. it looks like these shoes could pass as a womans wedge- they just look off? I chose white to show what I am talking about, but maybe a different color what have worked better?

Back
Top Bottom