Asics Love?!? Where is it?

END X Colarado 85 "Blue Bird" March 5th

From this shot quality looks amazing.
But looks like a pass from me

Id love to know what your talking about here. Ive tried my fingers, suede erasers, and other products and I have failed to remove most glue stains on nubuck or suede.
I rub hard as hell with my fingers on glue stains. No dirt but glue stains and I get them out.  Guess I rub hard enough.........PAUSE idk

I disagree with everyone, cncpts should have given full refunds and let everyone keep the defective product, the issue is 100% their fault (or asics, but honestly i don't care) Profit margins are already INSANELY HIGH on these products, U ****** up, take FULL responsibility, don't pass it onto your customers in ANYWAY, we already coughed up the 180 bucks.

I disagree with everyone, cncpts should have given full refunds and let everyone keep the defective product, the issue is 100% their fault (or asics, but honestly i don't care) Profit margins are already INSANELY HIGH on these products, U ****** up, take FULL responsibility, don't pass it onto your customers in ANYWAY, we already coughed up the 180 bucks.
I'm sure if you were a business owner you'd do the same... I'd love to believe you if said you would, but I wouldn't.

That said, I'm not saying their not resposible or Asics for some of the issues, but let's be realistic here, no one died.

Quick edit. Think I misread that slightly (originally thought you meant EVERYONE that received a pair), but in any case, if I were the owner, I'd still ask for the defective pairs back. Know how many scammers there are? I'd have no issues paying for the return even it was from overseas, first dibs on the next release and a 20% coupon for that collab (or an time of their choice in store). I'd hash it out with Asics after I received the subpar pairs back, too.

Last edited:

Yup thats what im saying. The problem is either Asics or Concepts but either way they cant willingly send out bad product. Especially for 180. 2 of the 4 3m stripes on one of my shoe's asics logo arent 3m like they are supposed to be. How is that even possible? Just terrible QC and quality management. 

Yup thats what im saying. The problem is either Asics or Concepts but either way they cant willingly send out bad product. Especially for 180. 2 of the 4 3m stripes on one of my shoe's asics logo arent 3m like they are supposed to be. How is that even possible? Just terrible QC and quality management. 
Not to throw Concepts under the bus even more but they receive their shipment from Asics then Concepts employees put them in the special boxes. I do not believe that not one employee noticed that there were blue marks on the back. I know that they received their shipment the day of the release and had to put them in the boxes the Friday of the release because of the snow so that might be the reason for the "mistake." 

Last edited:

Are you not getting a full refund? Honestly, if I were European customer and I paid for customs and what not I would be piss. But if I was in the US, and Concepts is offering a full refund as well as a return label what harm has been done? Yes it's ****** that they sent you a defected product but they are trying to fix the problem.

I don't think what you're asking for is reasonable, regardless of high profits margins or not. They are taking full responsibility by offering a full refund. Apple products are high profit-margin products as well but people still get defected phones with scratches and what not and it is just as unreasonable to go in and say I want to a full refund as well as keep the defective product that you were not happy with to begin with.

I'm sure if you were a business owner you'd do the same... I'd love to believe you if said you would, but I wouldn't.

That said, I'm not saying their not resposible or Asics for some of the issues, but let's be realistic here, no one died.

Quick edit. Think I misread that slightly (originally thought you meatn EVERYONE that received a pair), but in any case, if I were the owner, I'd still ask for the defective pairs back. Know how many scammers there are? I'd have no issues paying for the return even it was from overseas, a 25% coupon, and first dibs on the next release though. I'd hash it out with Asics after I received the subpar pairs back, too.
Absolutely I would, And i would take the invoices straight back to Asics to cover as per breach of our contract to deliver items in a specified condition. 

Not to throw Concepts under the bus even more but they receive their shipment from Asics then Concepts employees put them in the special boxes. I do not believe that not one employee noticed that there were blue marks on the back. I know that they received their shipment the day of the release and had to put them in the boxes the Friday of the release because of the snow so that might be the reason for the "mistake." 
someone from the store told me they were re-boxed in Vietnam but could have just been trying to cover his *** at that point, it was very early on. 

Are you not getting a full refund? Honestly, if I were European customer and I paid for customs and what not I would be piss. But if I was in the US, and Concepts is offering a full refund as well as a return label what harm has been done? Yes it's ****** that they sent you a defected product but they are trying to fix the problem.
For me, I was told that they would refund me and pay the return label as they should. I have no problem with that. However, then I would not have the shoe. I want that shoe thats why i bought it in the first place. I dont think the customer service is bad it just frustrates me that i (along with a lot of other people) have to either return the shoe or keep a flawed pair just because of bad quality control. 

In the end, im not that bitter because my issue can only be seen when the 3m is active. I would be more upset if i had the blue stains...

Quick edit. Think I misread that slightly (originally thought you meatn EVERYONE that received a pair), but in any case, if I were the owner, I'd still ask for the defective pairs back. Know how many scammers there are? I'd have no issues paying for the return even it was from overseas, a 25% coupon, and first dibs on the next release though. I'd hash it out with Asics after I received the subpar pairs back, too.
Absolutely I would, And i would take the invoices straight back to Asics to cover as per breach of our contract to deliver items in a specified condition.
Uhh huh.  Be careful with the hand that feeds you. Piss off Asics or any other person you're doing collabs with enough and you won't get anymore.  I understand it's infuriating, but let's be a bit sensible here. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I do understand your passion. It sucks, it truly does. I got a pair of Footpatrol Kayano Trainers that were damaged, too.

Last edited:
Don't understand the complaining, if you get a full refund and they pay for your shipping...you didn't lose at all.

Yes, you don't get the shoes and it's frustrating...but isnt that just the nature of limited products?

I can almost guarantee no retailer fully inspects every single shoe that comes through their shop.

Last edited:

Uhh huh.  Be careful with the hand that feeds you. Piss off Asics or any other person you're doing collabs with enough and you won't get anymore.  I understand it's infuriating, but let's be a bit sensible here.

True that, does seem kind of "gold rush-ish" right now w these asics collabs. At the end of the day i'm the biggest hypocrite for continuing to buy from cncpts/kith/whoever i feel gives me ****** service..... all i can do is hope to find someone else on here in the same boat and feel marginally better 
laugh.gif
 but i keep placing orders.... i think the definition of addiction is in there somewhere  

Last edited:

Uhh huh.  Be careful with the hand that feeds you. Piss off Asics or any other person you're doing collabs with enough and you won't get anymore.  I understand it's infuriating, but let's be a bit sensible here.
True that, does seem kind of "gold rush-ish" right now w these asics collabs. At the end of the day i'm the biggest hypocrite for continuing to buy from cncpts/kith/whoever i feel gives me ****** service..... all i can do is hope to find someone else on here in the same boat and feel marginally better 
laugh.gif
 but i keep placing orders.... i think the definition of addition is in there somewhere
Yeah, some of these places leave a lot to be desired in terms customer service, I truly agree. And yes, these a luxury item that we're all furtunate enough to afford. And yes, we keep coming back
tongue.gif
grin.gif
. I got some Urban Camos from Kith a few weeks back that had a huge stain on the toebox and cringed because of their return policy. Fortunately, I was able to purchase new pair, got my "free" return label and a full refund, plus my original shipping.  Don't get me started about the tards at FTL, CHMPS, FA, and Eastbay that don't what double box means or read explicit instruction.

Anwho, how about we talk about upcoming collabs./releases and what we're copping next to return the forum back to its regulary scheduled broadcast?
roll.gif

Last edited:

Anwho, how about we talk about upcoming collabs./releases and what we're copping next to return the forum back to its regulary scheduled broadcast?
roll.gif
Lol. 

So is there any release info regarding the "japanese denim" pack or the bordeaux colored "outdoor" pack in the united states? I saw they both have released overseas... Been waiting on those Grey/Yellow/Red GLVs for a while now.

more shipping logistics and quality control issue talk
roll.gif

I guess I'd be pissed too them 8 balls were
sick.gif
 anyway 

Thanks all for the replies
Still waiting on a response from cncpts and hopefully they'll pay for my return label and a full refund (shipping cost me $60, probably another $60 back)

I agree, let's move on from the topic and discuss the other releases

Can't wait to try and get the packer shoes collab this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom