Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I would say Kith made the most iconic asics.
I can agree with this, but I wouldn't call Kith the most iconic shop. There are a lot of other shops that asics has done collabs with that have been doing this a lot longer.

I would say the original "What the Dunks" Sbs.
These are probably the best 'What the" shoe I agree but seriously...

what do you wear these with?? Like I said I see them as more of a novelty/collectors item than anything else

Does anybody know whAt these are called?

These are probably the best 'What the" shoe I agree but seriously...

what do you wear these with?? Like I said I see them as more of a novelty/collectors item than anything else

Wear whatever you like... eventually people reach an age where they don't care about matching anymore. I'd rather just wear something dark so the shoes pop more

Kith? The most iconic store Asics has ever worked with? You couldn't even put this down to young cats who don't know - The statement is just stupid; unless you've legitimately never heard of Patta, Solebox, Atmos, Sneaker Freaker, ALIFE, etcetc.

Kith? The most iconic store Asics has ever worked with? You couldn't even put this down to young cats who don't know - The statement is just stupid; unless you've legitimately never heard of Patta, Solebox, Atmos, Sneaker Freaker, ALIFE, etcetc.

+1... people who only know Kith and RF's work are stuck in the US bubble. There are tons of boutiques outside of the US that put out quality. Mita put out some pretty nice stuff recently as well. Runners have always been big in Europe and that's why they got a lot of exclusives before RF and Kith even started putting stuff out.

Thank you I thought I was somehow alone on this haha, while yes I do agree that Kith helped bring Asics into the main stream there is nooooo way they should ever be called the most iconic shop Asics has worked with, not even close!!!

Back
Top Bottom