Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Originally Posted by mrlongong

i am now 2 for 6. was able to pick up the best 2 imo though. the leatherbacks and these super red 2.0 last summer i wasnt able to get the marine blues so i got a small pair for my homegirl. i got what i really wanted this time. so freaking happy!
it's all relative. got a pair of the leatherbacks and dont care for them at all. main thing is you got what you wanted! personally i dont think he's had a better release than the ultramarine gt2s. got a pair of those for myself and a 5.5 for the gf. she loved them and theyre beaters now lol. was hoping to get a pair of these red gt2s for her, but there wasn't a size smaller than 7 that I could see. anyone else? in-store only? not available at all? i did get my pair though. server was real smooth this release. really amazed and i have to give them credit for putting in the work to avoid the site crashing.

Originally Posted by higuy

Originally Posted by mrlongong

i am now 2 for 6. was able to pick up the best 2 imo though. the leatherbacks and these super red 2.0 last summer i wasnt able to get the marine blues so i got a small pair for my homegirl. i got what i really wanted this time. so freaking happy!
it's all relative. got a pair of the leatherbacks and dont care for them at all. main thing is you got what you wanted! personally i dont think he's had a better release than the ultramarine gt2s. got a pair of those for myself and a 5.5 for the gf. she loved them and theyre beaters now lol. was hoping to get a pair of these red gt2s for her, but there wasn't a size smaller than 7 that I could see. anyone else? in-store only? not available at all? i did get my pair though. server was real smooth this release. really amazed and i have to give them credit for putting in the work to avoid the site crashing.
i feel you. i was the same way. i wouldve copped a small size for another homegirl if it was available but it wasn't. im glad i got these. the ultramarines for her last year. opposites.

meh.... i should've just stayed asleep..tried for 20 mins... couldnt find... i was on the fence on these.... i really wanted the ultra marines... but yeah too much hype..some kids selling it for 500 bucks LOLOL

Why even release these when 70% of them are put on EBAY for 3 times the amount.. SMH at dudes...... I agree with the comment above :"times are tough"  
sick.gif
   I bet a third of Ronnie Fieg inventory from today relase is on ebay already...lol
embarassed.gif

got my confirmation earlier today for my 11.5. hopefully mine goes through, I've never had luck on their website previously, but I like these a lot.

I had a random question about the Blueberry Gel Lyte 3 that were rereleased by KITH. I have a pair from the original release that I found at a Nordstrom Rack for $35. Is there any difference from my original pair and the rereleased KITH pair? What is the story on the rerelease? I remember when I found my pair over a year ago, they had a ton sitting at Nordstrom Rack for about $35. Thanks for any info.

Dudes be treating every shoe released at Kith like it's a collaboration shoe or something. They act like they get bonus points for buying it there. All of the inline stuff sells out crazy fast and you're paying like $14 for shipping. The same stuff that sold out in less than 10 minutes on kith is sitting on zappos in full size runs and sat for a week on pys. Not to mention both of those have free shipping.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Dudes be treating every shoe released at Kith like it's a collaboration shoe or something. They act like they get bonus points for buying it there. All of the inline stuff sells out crazy fast and you're paying like $14 for shipping. The same stuff that sold out in less than 10 minutes on kith is sitting on zappos in full size runs and sat for a week on pys. Not to mention both of those have free shipping.

its just the hype man

Originally Posted by dtb00201

funny, right? i picked up blueberries like 3+ years ago, easily, as they just sat and sat on PYS...

now they're selling out within minutes cuz they're on kith...
laugh.gif

ridiculous...

Although I was able to get the Super Reds, I'm still mad that I missed out on the Rose Golds. I actually prefer the Rose Golds, and I can't even find them anywhere.

i got my pair so no salt, but i just have to say that i really dont mind someone selling their pair that they either waited in line for or bought online(which wasnt without difficulty) since obviously they can make some money if they need it. but it is REALLY rubbing me the wrong way seeing listings on the bay where someone has multiples, im talking 4,5, even 6 pairs in multiple sizes that they are reselling from a release that ONLY 300 or so were made available! i mean come on dude, stick to your jordan 11's that are made in the hundreds of thousands. NO respect for that person AT ALL...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

i got my pair so no salt, but i just have to say that i really dont mind someone selling their pair that they either waited in line for or bought online(which wasnt without difficulty) since obviously they can make some money if they need it. but it is REALLY rubbing me the wrong way seeing listings on the bay where someone has multiples, im talking 4,5, even 6 pairs in multiple sizes that they are reselling from a release that ONLY 300 or so were made available! i mean come on dude, stick to your jordan 11's that are made in the hundreds of thousands. NO respect for that person AT ALL...

I know right? I'm going to be pissed if people ever start buying up Saucony Elites for reselling. Even though they only make 300 pairs available for each release, I've managed to pick up every single one I've wanted sometimes even months after.

Back
Top Bottom