Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wonder how difficult the Splash City release is going to be this weekend? 
nerd.gif
 Typically I don't like a shoe, then it grows on me.  Thus far, these seem to have done the opposite. Went from wanting to probably passing now. 
It's FCFS at their store in SF but idk how serious it's going to be. Jordan releases in SF/Bay Area are always packed but idk about runners. I'll be there though but idk what time I should show up at. I need an 8.5 and small sizes sell quick in this area.

Lol...yeah.

True on both @Fahqu001
You and the bae both getting them? Or just you?

Wonder how difficult the Splash City release is going to be this weekend? 
nerd.gif
 Typically I don't like a shoe, then it grows on me.  Thus far, these seem to have done the opposite. Went from wanting to probably passing now. 
It's FCFS at their store in SF but idk how serious it's going to be. Jordan releases in SF/Bay Area are always packed but idk about runners. I'll be there though but idk what time I should show up at. I need an 8.5 and small sizes sell quick in this area.
I knew they were FCFS, but what I was unsure of was whether or not they'd be difficult to grab. Say limited, and everyone and their grandmother may be out there. People don't always buy because they like them, they want to cop because they think it'll be a "come up." 
mad.gif

I was told by a few people errrthang Warriors is a sell out these days in the Bay Area. You'd know a lot better than me though. I have nothing to substantiate that claim.

Anyway, I just gave up my Houston Rockets season tickets since I'm moving to San Diego, so hopefully I get to use my uncle's tix so I can see Splash City in their house. 

Ironically, last time I saw the Warriors, Houston tied the team 3 point record. Got pretty nasty at the end. Mark Jackson wasn't trying to have the record be hung on them lol.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what base was used for these customs?  I've been scouring the interwebs and can't seem to figure it out.  Thanks in advance!

fahqu001 fahqu001 Haven't decided if I'm buying for more than just me yet.

NBSD?

If you wanna see Warriors at home from SD, better be ready for about a 8-9 hr drive or a fight :\

Last edited:
the seller refuses to admit that it's a replica and even asked me what is the difference I'm seeing so I sent him this. 

thanks everyone! 
Everything is off. If you have a pair, it's easy to spot. Even the gap on the Asics logo to where to suede from the heal comes in is off. There is much more room in between the two. 

@Fahqu001 Haven't decided if I'm buying for more than just me yet.

NBSD?

If you wanna see Warriors at home from SD, better be ready for about a 8-9 hr drive or a fight
ohwell.gif
Sorry, what's NBSD? lol

EDIT: NVM, I Googled it. And no, I'll be out at near the airport though - I'm in aviation.

I'll be there to visit my uncle anyway.  Plus, I want to try and hit up as many NFL/PAC12 stadiums, NBA arenas, and MLB parks while I'm on the left coast. It seems every time I'm out West, I never get an opportunity. And if my uncle is paying for it, I'll fly or make the drive
happy.gif
. Also, I don't see myself living there forever so I want to take advantage. I'm from Florida originally and have lived on the Gulf Coast in some capacity the past 20 years - it's home to me.

Last edited:
My homie sent me a pic of the warriors and the materials looked solid. Diggin the colorway as well so I probably might try to cop online. I know some guys were talking about them possibly being limited, any confirmation?

Sorry, what's NBSD? lol

EDIT: NVM, I Googled it. And no, I'll be out at near the airport though - I'm in aviation.

I'll be there to visit my uncle anyway.  Plus, I want to try and hit up as many NFL/PAC12 stadiums, NBA arenas, and MLB parks while I'm on the left coast. It seems every time I'm out West, I never get an opportunity. And if my uncle is paying for it, I'll fly or make the drive :D . Also, I don't see myself living there forever so I want to take advantage. I'm from Florida originally and have lived on the Gulf Coast in some capacity the past 20 years - it's home to me.

Oh my bad, thought you meant moving there. Sounds like a nice trip you have to plan, an even nicer unc!

Edit. Nvm, im slow on the uptake about SD. I got it.

Last edited:

happens every time. :S

so is anyone else apart of me looking forward to this release?
I am looking very forward to the concepts GL3 release. The materials look like they're top notch and I like the colorway. I will definitely be going for them. 

Only thing that would make them better is if there is some sort of special packaging.

Sorry, what's NBSD? lol

I'll be there to visit my uncle anyway.  Plus, I want to try and hit up as many NFL/PAC12 stadiums, NBA arenas, and MLB parks while I'm on the left coast. It seems every time I'm out West, I never get an opportunity. And if my uncle is paying for it, I'll fly or make the drive
happy.gif
. Also, I don't see myself living there forever so I want to take advantage. I'm from Florida originally and have lived on the Gulf Coast in some capacity the past 20 years - it's home to me.
Oh my bad, thought you meant moving there. Sounds like a nice trip you have to plan, an even nicer unc!

Edit. Nvm, im slow on the uptake about SD. I got it.
Sorry, I am moving there. I probably jacked up you up since I didn't articulate that very well. I'll be in SD for 4 or 5 years. Hopefully I get to see a lot while I'm out there, too.

I'll be there for the Splash City's this week, but in terms of turnout for the FCFS will be up in there air.

Maybe we can throw some lobs to the NT Fam 
glasses.gif

I can't imagine any pairs making it online considering BAIT is gonna be selling these in store for 2 days. First the night havens, then the da vincis, and now this 
mean.gif
 there's no winning with asics collabs this year

I can't imagine any pairs making it online considering BAIT is gonna be selling these in store for 2 days. First the night havens, then the da vincis, and now this 
mean.gif
 there's no winning with asics collabs this year
I'm pretty sure they have a lot of pairs...

Back
Top Bottom