Asics Love?!? Where is it?

were they actually live? i've been monitoring the page for the last half hour or so and not once did i see live sizes... them japan bots must be OD strong...

Yea was able to add to cart got to the last step and the site error frozen up, refreshed and it was gone, the tassie page was gone as soon as it went live also

Still the best #1

idc where you get your numbers from, but the splash cities def had 1000+ produced. no way in hell they would've let people walk away with up to 4 pairs on opening if there actually were less than 1k pairs produced.  MisFits #'s could be slightly lower but then again, it's probably pretty high up there as well. 

I feel like camo is beyond played out but I'm really feelin the simplicity of that Atmos collab for some reason

If anyone's down w/ the Onitsuka Tiger, I just copped burgundy Colorado 85s for $27 shipped (thanks to Prime membership) on Amazon -- http://amzn.to/1yXM9io

Some sizes have different prices, I think? Anyway, some might find some good deals...

Last edited:
The blue sagas are 
smokin.gif

Same materials are Dried Rose so not bad but not great either.... The all shoe is sick to me tho.
Im pretty sure the dried roses are more of a fine mesh (similar but not the same as the mints) and the Atmos have the same canvas material that is found on the fire red GLVs and the beige GLVs. I have the fire reds and the canvas is ok. Its durable but not very soft or comfortable. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom