Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yea that ant haha. 

not sure. just had them in my lace box. 
Ahh okay. Here's some shots of my Papercuts that you asked someone else for earlier. Not professional at all, but enjoy 
wink.gif

Nah these asics are way better than the LG. Maybe if the LG were priced the same, but the $$ for those was ridiculous.
Depends where you copped though...agreed, however.  Was able to scoop both lux goods and rose's for 200 each.  I would do it over $189 BTP any day of the week. 

Originally Posted by MaladeeN  

the flex 
laugh.gif
haha lux goods were on shelves at bait with easter20 code. .5 big but cant say no to that with the double sock game

Last edited:
GR made in usa NB 997 RETAIL at $200 an extra 25-30 for a collab isnt bad. plus shipping of course

Ahh okay. Here's some shots of my Papercuts that you asked someone else for earlier. Not professional at all, but enjoy :wink:

whoa, i always thought these were a slightly modified paisley design.

now im starting to doubt myself on these, they look dope

just found some 8balls brand new for 190. Dont know if i should pull the trigger or not :frown:
If you like the look and just arent sure about quality, id recommend them. My pair is one of the only pairs ive ever bought without a single glue mark. Maybe i got lucky but the craftsmanship on my pair is good. The suede isnt as soft as other collabs in the past but its still very nice and a nice switchup of materials imo. 

Anybody who asked about Majors. I got there at like 3:30 and got a size 11, and there was only a 10 left after(what they told me). Should of just copped to try to oop but honestly was just trying to get in and out.

Major still has pairs nothing smaller than size 11.5 ... but they wanna charge $250!!! How do those stores even keep Asics accounts??

I don't understand it either. They won't tell you the price they charge over the phone though.

I remember seeing someone was looking for the Snowmans..

I'm not sure what size you were looking for but I found a pair in a size 12... Top of the box has been cut off and its been unlaced so its been tried on.. 

PM me if you want me to scoop it up for you

Picked up my first ever pair of Asics via Gel Lyte III model recently-- starting to consider the Gel Lyte V and/or Gel Kayano trainer next. How do these two models compare to the fit of the GLIII? I went half a size up (12 > 12.5) on the GLIIIs per a ton of recommendations to do so, and I like the way they fit. 

Thanks!

Is this the pair people have been waiting for stateside. I could be really late to the party and they've been here for awhile, just saw them and wondered .

Is this the pair people have been waiting for stateside. I could be really late to the party and they've been here for awhile, just saw them and wondered .
The GT II has been in the states but not the GLVs, so Im thinking the Vs will not make it to the US. If you want them probably better to get them from end now.

Back
Top Bottom