Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so no hype on the monkey times right, i know definitely those will be my everyday kicks. hope they go online as well so i could double up.

BAIT has select sizes of Splash Cities and Misfits up on their site

50% of sales go to Nepal relief funds, which is pretty cool

i wonder if the people criticizing these kicks have actual memories of these early david z releases or are just internet/google champs

i wonder if the people criticizing these kicks have actual memories of these early david z releases or are just internet/google champs
based god east returns 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
can't wait for the atmos v's. think they're gonna surprise everyone.

Where is the Monkey Times releasing? Someone said pretty much every sneaker shop will have them on Saturday but I haven't seen any announcements yet.

Overseas handling store:

China: Foss

Hong Kong: Juice

Taiwan: BEAUTY & YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Taipei

Malaysia: Sole What

Australia: Highs & Lows

USA: Undefeated / BAIT / KITH / WEST / ExtraButter / Packer / Concepts / Bodega / Commonwealth / UBIQ

Don't sleep on these. My favorite release in a while.

BAIT just restocked the bay pack on their site. Was able to cop those, the Adidas Big Apples and Saucony New World Waters tonight. Amazing little drop!

Last edited:
BAIT just restocked the bay pack on their site. Was able to cop those, the Adidas Big Apples and Saucony New World Waters tonight. Amazing little drop!

I saw. Hesitated on the Adidas big apples. Might regret it, such a nice colorway. Just can't seem to pull the trigger.

How long is the Nepal Relief drop?

Last edited:

Overseas handling store:

China: Foss

Hong Kong: Juice

Taiwan: BEAUTY & YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Taipei

Malaysia: Sole What

Australia: Highs & Lows

USA: Undefeated / BAIT / KITH / WEST / ExtraButter / Packer / Concepts / Bodega / Commonwealth / UBIQ

Don't sleep on these. My favorite release in a while.

Quality is great, looks amazing on feet.
Are you talking about atmos or the monkey time V's?

Are you talking about atmos or the monkey time V's?
Monkey Time. 

I have atmos as well, and they're not nearly as nice as the Monkey Time. The store list was for Monkey Time as well.

As for the atmos, I was at the launch here in Japan this last weekend and I haven't heard anything about a WW release.

Monkey Time. 

I have atmos as well, and they're not nearly as nice as the Monkey Time. The store list was for Monkey Time as well.

As for the atmos, I was at the launch here in Japan this last weekend and I haven't heard anything about a WW release.
Awesome! Thanks! Just repped the **** outta you haha

Monkey times look sick. They are all leather except the sock liner right?

Talking about missmatching shoes, would any wear and mix there baits like this?

I personally wouldn't... I don't see why people do that. There was someome selling shoes on a local FB group and they were selling one foot DS and the other was VNDS because they wore mismatching shoes. It's your shoes, you can do it if you'd like

Awesome! Thanks! Just repped the **** outta you haha

Monkey times look sick. They are all leather except the sock liner right?
Hahaha thanks man!

Yep, all leather except the liner and insoles. The quality is damn nice! You won't be disappointed!

What do you guys think...should I be upset?
Got one of my pairs yesterday and mine have a stain (yellowish tan) in the exact same spot but its bigger/worse. I tried a suede eraser but that didnt even touch it.
mad.gif
  Other than that the shoes are amazing. Without a doubt the best so far. Hoping my other pair is blemish free. 

Back
Top Bottom