Asics Love?!? Where is it?

First off. Colettes are actually pretty dope in person. I tried them on earlier and copped like 5 pairs for myself and the homies. Second, the materials aren't trash at all. They're actually pretty cool just very different. They're certainly not for everyone, but I think they're nice. I was buying them either way just to complete the set. @WillMax14 and myself put in work today tho
only thing of interest is that nb box

My bottle rockets finally came in today... They were missing the bottle rocket packaging i was promised by the guy on the phone, they sent it in a beat up blue asics box which is cut down every corner.
mean.gif

First off. Colettes are actually pretty dope in person. I tried them on earlier and copped like 5 pairs for myself and the homies. Second, the materials aren't trash at all. They're actually pretty cool just very different. They're certainly not for everyone, but I think they're nice. I was buying them either way just to complete the set. @WillMax14 and myself put in work today tho
lol you say that about every shoe release. "They are dope in person." Hard to take you seriously anymore

To be honest I don't really care if you take me seriously or not.
Fair enough, but I don't see why you feel the need to justify every one of your purchases by adding "these are better in person." After a while you just lose the credibility. You said the same about the HAL's, Monkeytimes, Whiz, and now these. Just...odd 

Fair enough, but I don't see why you feel the need to justify every one of your purchases by adding "these are better in person." After a while you just lose the credibility. You said the same about the HAL's, Monkeytimes, Whiz, and now these. Just...odd 
First off, I don't feel the need to justify anything to anyone on here. I just say what I feel. Second, all of the kicks you just mentioned are in fact, better in person. Also, speak for yourself on the fact that I'm losing credibility on this thread. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who feels that way to begin with.

Keep meaning to try them on but haven't yet. I'm curious to see what the euro sizing is like on them.
model has definitely been growing on me, willing to pick them up on discount. let me know if you get to try them on, we wear the same exact sizes for everything lol.

You said the same about the HAL's, Monkeytimes, Whiz, and now these.
I actually agree with these 3 shoes being better in person. When I first saw pics of them, I didn't even want to look at them anymore. After I seen them in person, I was pretty shocked at how much better they were. I can't even explain this phenomenon.

I actually agree with these 3 shoes being better in person. When I first saw pics of them, I didn't even want to look at them anymore. After I seen them in person, I was pretty shocked at how much better they were. I can't even explain this phenomenon.
Oh well there goes your credibility
laugh.gif

model has definitely been growing on me, willing to pick them up on discount. let me know if you get to try them on, we wear the same exact sizes for everything lol.
Haha cool. The only thing that throws me off is the weird toe  when you look down at them

Back
Top Bottom