Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol..no nerve man. As I said before, a person doesn't have to be angry to point out a negative experience. It is what it is no big deal. But seriously, do u have any feedback on the quantum or are u like the others and only knowledgeable on retros?
Bro you seriously gotta chill out. You can't just say a thread is worthless when the talk here doesn't apply to you. 99% of the talk in this thread is about retros and you come in here asking about the newer tech, which isn't a problem, but if you don't get a response, then so be it. No need to start pouring your negativity here. 

You don't go to an old school Ford gathering and say how worthless they are for not knowing about the newer cars and what not. It's not their thing and that's not what their group talk about. 

Dude you're on a sneaker message board, not an athletic gear performance review site.

If you walk into marathon sports and ask for help on a performance running shoe they should be able to offer help.

If you walk into freakin Cncpts or Kith or something and ask them for tech specs they'll tell you to kick rocks.

Most importantly: This isn't customer service. Nobody really owes you an explanation on anything so being negative and condescending isn't going to get you any helpful responses.
word up

Although I had a bad experience with END before, gotta love when they're on the ball.

Ordered on Tuesday afternoon, received in Los Angeles on Friday morning.

Anyone have word on how easy tomorrow's UBIQ speeds release should be to cop?
I don't understand this question. How is anyone in this thread supposed to predict that?

Just be ready at 10 AM tomorrow morning and see how it goes. 

are these ubiq colabs gonna be hard to grab? I have a ubiq close to me. is this like a wait in line type release or should I be able to walk in at 10 and grab them

Advice. If you're wired connected and on their site at exact launch time... You'll be fine. 8)

The Overkills seem ultra limited and Europe only most of which aren't releasing online... I was really hoping for a pair hopefully they release stateside in the future

I don't understand this question. How is anyone in this thread supposed to predict that?

Just be ready at 10 AM tomorrow morning and see how it goes. 
I'm new to collecting, so am not up with some of the knowledge folks here have - stuff like x pairs of 25th anniversaries releasing, global release dates, so thought someone may know something I don't around the amount of hype these are receiving and/or number produced.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Yeah they look incredible here. I'm assuming they will slowly roll out ww like the last okayama denim pair.
man i need these like now haha. I don't even like floral at all but i can overlook that here. These things are better than most 25th anny pairs. I haven't been this adamant over a GL3 since Dirty Bucks and BTPs

Those denim GL3's look really nice... not a fan of the floral print either but I think I can live with it.

man i need these like now haha. I don't even like floral at all but i can overlook that here. These things are better than most 25th anny pairs. I haven't been this adamant over a GL3 since Dirty Bucks and BTPs
Those denim GL3's look really nice... not a fan of the floral print either but I think I can live with it.
Yeah the denim looks super in these pics. Hopefully this is how they look irl and we're not being tricked by filters.

It's the little details on a shoe that mean a lot. With that said, the flowers on the collar of those denim GL3s ruin them for me.

Back
Top Bottom