Asics Love?!? Where is it?

-____- mane i hope i can get a pair. This first come first serve in store and then the rest goes online has me feeling the blues... I think my retail limit for the FP will be 180$. It looking like though they will all sell out in store if all these shops are doing this....  

Really was looking forward to this drop, but that price point is waaay too high.

I think these will be the first 25th pair I'm going to go for but not holding out much hope. They look a totally different colour in that Bait picture compared to FP's own pics.

And they are prob going to be around the $200 mark at most places, Footpatrol will be £120 / $190. Not sure why St Alfred only $140 though, seems too cheap.

I know, I like tan sneakers but hoping for the FP version on these, which you would think would be the more accurate representation.

It's usually the other way around. Shops will edit the hell out of the marketing photos for their own releases, since those photos are likely the ones that will wind up everywhere.

In this case I'd bet the FP's look more like the BAIT pictures than the FP pictures.

Back
Top Bottom