Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So I was lucky enough to have a friend living in perth last restock and was able to cop 2 pairs of mortars . I got the nylon tongue, heard some the bigger sizes had canvas tongue. My question is, both the suede on both shoes on one of my pairs looks weird (at least for me). 

This pair (white lace) to me has more hairy suede(not sure how you would call it, rough??)

While this pair (gray laces) to me looks to have a more normal suede

Gray lace pair.

White lace pair. 

Dont really mind coz imma wear them anyway just want to know more. Coz im not to familiar with the materials yet. 

Thanks!!

How often do you guys buy shoes? This is an expensive hobby! [emoji]128513[/emoji] I read somewhere that if they cant get it for retail they just move on to the next. But thats hard if you really like the shoes

How often do you guys buy shoes? This is an expensive hobby! [emoji]128513[/emoji] I read somewhere that if they cant get it for retail they just move on to the next. But thats hard if you really like the shoes

I almost always will move on if I can't get for retail or $100 over retail. If it's a shoe I really like I'll save up & drop the money on them. You just have to prioritize what you like & want to own. It definitely is an expensive hobby!

I almost want to buy all. [emoji]128540[/emoji] especially the older releases. But damn, the prices are ridiculuos

It's been a while since I've rocked my flamingos and miamis, and I feel like they could be of use elsewhere (for the right price of course). If anyone is interested in either of them in a size 10 feel free to pm me. 

It's been a while since I've rocked my flamingos and miamis, and I feel like they could be of use elsewhere (for the right price of course). If anyone is interested in either of them in a size 10 feel free to pm me. 
why are you not a size 13? I need flamingos :frown:

As with anything you have to be responsible and use self control. Personally I never pay over retail. There will always be another shoe.

So I was lucky enough to have a friend living in perth last restock and was able to cop 2 pairs of mortars . I got the nylon tongue, heard some the bigger sizes had canvas tongue. My question is, both the suede on both shoes on one of my pairs looks weird (at least for me). 

This pair (white lace) to me has more hairy suede(not sure how you would call it, rough??)

Gray lace pair.

White lace pair. 

Dont really mind coz imma wear them anyway just want to know more. Coz im not to familiar with the materials yet. 
Thanks!!

They're fine

Last edited:
A couple of pairs a month...  trying to limit myself these days.

Where are the other Japanese denim version? Only been seeing the kimono's...
The other okayama denim ones dropped earlier this year and are prob sold out.  If you check ebay, you might find them.  Other than that...  there's also the RF GL3 which is an older release.

Thanks!!
So this is a very common issue. Suede is made from the hide of various animals so the nature of it is not very uniform. Meaning some pieces have long hair suede some are short....Just the nature of the beast. For me, If I get a pair of shoes where they both have long/short suede i call it good. It is a bit annoying tho if one shoe has long suede and the other has short. 

Nice pick up!

These are just WOW

What's up Y'all! Don't really post here much, and not sure if anyone's posted this yet. But Craze has a nice 50% off sale items deal going on now. Just copped the Burgundy and Purple Gel Lyte V Sunset Pack BOTH for $145 shipped!! They only have a few larger sizes left, like 9.5-13. Nothing smaller than 9.5. Just thought I'd share that, for anyone interested. Use Coupon  Code SALE50/

http://crazefl.com/collections/sale...rgundy-burgundy-h5d2l-2525?variant=2867670084

http://crazefl.com/collections/sale...yte-v-purp-purp-h5d2l-3333?variant=2867687428

They're fine

So this is a very common issue. Suede is made from the hide of various animals so the nature of it is not very uniform. Meaning some pieces have long hair suede some are short....Just the nature of the beast. For me, If I get a pair of shoes where they both have long/short suede i call it good. It is a bit annoying tho if one shoe has long suede and the other has short. 

Nice pick up!
Thanks guys!

Saw the suede pack GLIII today and I was very disappointed. The gel-lyte IIIs have gotten real huge lately. Very bulky shoe.

I average a pair every few months, depends on what's coming out, could even be longer. At one point it was like every weekend even multiples on some weekends. A lot of those pairs are gone or regretted and  going to be gone eventually. I'd suggest not going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom