Asics Love?!? Where is it?

im a sucker for glv collabs, this prob the first one I have 0 interest in. 

I could never pull off the kayanos camo + pink 

wtf is up with these MT pics, beige/tan pics had me 
smokin.gif
 and now those wheat colors have me 
sick.gif
 I blame Ronnie and his Kith filter for spreading like the plague.

The new monkey time colorway is awesome. I'm glad I didn't try to pre-order the sbtg although they are nice in their own respect. Not a fan of camo and bape tends to be too flashy for me.

wtf is up with these MT pics, beige/tan pics had me 
smokin.gif
 and now those wheat colors have me 
sick.gif
 I blame Ronnie and his Kith filter for spreading like the plague.
blame instagram, brought filtering to the masses 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of Monkey Times, PM if anyone has a lead on a 9.5 in the white/black GLV's from earlier this year.

Just so ya'll know moneytimes dropped at 10, but im having a hard time tryna figure out this site and it's getting on my nerves so have at it
laugh.gif
. I'll wait for worldwide. http://store.united-arrows.co.jp/shop/by/goods.html?gid=8578490
I'm going to nickname those damn things Zartans (shout out to G.i. Joe for holding it down for me in the '80s). Things are like chameleons. Even on that site they're super inconsistent. First pic the midsole looks like it's a pistachio color IMO ...   Some pics I really like, other pics it's like PASS

Last edited:
Just got 2 more emails from Lowtex/Kickslab confirming that I did not win the lottery lol.

Oh well, grabbed the preorder for Sand Layer's and managed to get Moon Rock Yeezy's in store so I'm happy :D

I'm going to nickname those damn things Zartans (shout out to G.i. Joe for holding it down for me in the '80s). Things are like chameleons. Even on that site they're super inconsistent. First pic the midsole looks like it's a pistachio color IMO ...   Some pics I really like, other pics it's like PASS

Repped for the OG GI Joe knowledge. In your honor, from now on I'm calling the Commonwealth GLVs the Tomax & Xamots.

And sorry, y'all, Monkey Times are zzzzzzzzzzz... boring.

I'm going to nickname those damn things Zartans (shout out to G.i. Joe for holding it down for me in the '80s). Things are like chameleons. Even on that site they're super inconsistent. First pic the midsole looks like it's a pistachio color IMO ...   Some pics I really like, other pics it's like PAS
Repped for the OG GI Joe knowledge. In your honor, from now on I'm calling the Commonwealth GLVs the Tomax & Xamots.

And sorry, y'all, Monkey Times are zzzzzzzzzzz... boring.
nthat.gif

Concepts, could almost be Voltron (Lions), too. Anyway, enough of my '80s cartoon references.

Back
Top Bottom