Asics Love?!? Where is it?

EBs are 
pimp.gif

somebody should take these snake-charmers off my hands

you guys feelin the bait bruce lee shoes? picking up the yellow for sho
You monitoring BAIT's tweets? lol I just saw it a few minutes ago and the yellows are tempting. Saw them yesterday and thought about it, but collabs and UBs have been hammering my wallet ...

You monitoring BAIT's tweets? lol I just saw it a few minutes ago and the yellows are tempting. Saw them yesterday and thought about it, but collabs and UBs have been hammering my wallet ...
haha, yea saw them when they tweeted it. looks good to me.

Probably going to wait on the Bruce Lee Colorado 85. I've been browsing sites for a good deal on kill bills.
Same here. How do the Colorado's fit and feel compared to the Gel Saga's though? I've only owned GL3's and GL5's

EB's look clean.  I was also concerned about the zebra stripes being too much but it's rarely noticeable on foot.  Will try to pick those up as well. 

Another shot of the St. A GLVs from FB
12249913_1639819062946388_167190849418704477_n.jpg

Really really like them tbh, absolutely love their beige midsole.
And i don't have any goretex so these would be a welcome addition to the collection

Do goretex gl5s run TTS or a .5 size small? Definitely excited to grab my first pair of goretex. These Chicago winters are brutal...

Not crazy about the hanon liner, but it's hidden anyway. They're sounding more difficult to grab every day.

I'll add these HANON to my 25th Anniv L's.

Below are the pairs that I really wanted but failed :frown:

Order of release not preference
- Packers
- FPs
- Hanons

I'm not big into the runner scene but how hard will these be to get? I like them. Thanks.

I'm not big into the runner scene but how hard will these be to get? I like them. Thanks.
The Colorado 85 isn't a widely sought after model. Bait pumps out a lot of lackluster collabs, so I don't see this one being that difficult. If you're buying online, enter their raffle. Everyone who enters almost always wins. 

Back
Top Bottom