Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Concepts are not ******* around with shipping.
laugh.gif
they shipping out monday haha 

I bought the size 11 for an NTer that is no longer answering my PMs...

These are VERY nice though.
It's a sad day when an NT'er goes out of his/her way to help another NT'er and doesn't even ask for $ up front before securing a pair just to get stuck with an extra pair you may not want. Repped for you for doing that. Luckily I haven't had that issue yet. It would turn me away from helping other people for a while if it did.

Last edited:
Yea when I help people out on here they gotta pay beforehand, hate dealing with that flaking ****

^Finally copped a 10.5 off Kith last week, but I do prefer the 11. If anyone wants my 10.5 for retail + ship, lemme know so I can grab that 11.

I bought the size 11 for an NTer that is no longer answering my PMs...

These are VERY nice though.

Man that is a shame...you have helped me with asics release and I really appreciate it. Don't let one bad apple spoil your kindness.

It's a sad day when an NT'er goes out of his/her way to help another NT'er and doesn't even ask for $ up front before securing a pair just to get stuck with an extra pair you may not want. Repped for you for doing that. Luckily I haven't had that issue yet. It would turn me away from helping other people for a while if it did.

Smh the worst.

Back
Top Bottom