Asics Love?!? Where is it?

would be great if they last 5 min. I can complete the checkout process in less than 5 minutes. with the psny I literally was cart jacked in about 15 seconds right before I hit the complete order button. fingers crossed, I have yet to be able to cop a high profile release yet this year(that I wanted). I have the worst luck ever with these kind of things, maybe it will be a "the sun shines on a dog's *** every once in awhile" kind of days.

If yall take the shoes, box, laces, socks and pins... That leaves the swatch ring for me, right!?
correct 
nthat.gif

People still antsy, tmrw morning before release people gon be like "does shipping and billing adress have to be the same" "I ordered 2 pairs am I good" "I put in the wrong X who do I contact"

People still antsy, tmrw morning before release people gon be like "does shipping and billing adress have to be the same" "I ordered 2 pairs am I good" "I put in the wrong X who do I contact"
dont answer any questions... we regulars needs to eat

Hey guys, got a toooon of PM's after offering @mykoh  a pair haha. 

I've done like 5-6 hookups for the Sand Layers and another few for the Only in Tokyo over the last few weeks.

I've been on vacation since then and just got back. I'll be able to head down to the shops in a few days, but my gf injured her leg so I've just been tied up with that. When I do get down the shops I'll post what sizes are available.

I'm fairly certain I cleaned out most of the 11.5's, and I don't think we got anything bigger than that in the Kansai area.

Really odd that only a small number of shops posted that they're releasing the WTFs. I wonder if he took a more than usual amount of the allocation for himself. Any other U.S. spot besides Cncpts post release info? Normally by this time, my social network feeds are flooded with promo shots & store raffles.

I've done like 5-6 hookups for the Sand Layers and another few for the Only in Tokyo over the last few weeks.

I've been on vacation since then and just got back. I'll be able to head down to the shops in a few days, but my gf injured her leg so I've just been tied up with that. When I do get down the shops I'll post what sizes are available.

I'm fairly certain I cleaned out most of the 11.5's, and I don't think we got anything bigger than that in the Kansai area.
You're the man. Thanks!! 

Fixed your girls leg like Miyagi did Daniel Son in Karate Kid (if you're old enough to remember that) lol

Really wish I could get hyped for this release.... All the extras are amazing but I'm way to old to rock mismatched shoes....
I'm with ya partner. I've sold all of my "fancy" "colorful" Jordan's and baught basic NBs or clean Asics. Most of them are grey and black, monochromatic or muted. And at 325$ I'm just not gonna wear these. Good luck to you guys, when I was 20-26 I would of killed for these, lol. I'm gonna shoot for the concepts NBs or maybe some extra butter Asics. These are MAJOR though, no doubt. Whoever wins should feel like a king. Might pay your rent.

Back
Top Bottom