Asics Love?!? Where is it?

still not sure if im getting mine or nah, it says they canceled but told me they werent sooo

Last edited:

Did you want to cancel or nah?
yeah cause i got the wrong size and didnt want to go through the hassle of having to sell them, would have preferred someone else to get them. i emailed them and they were like nah your not getting your pair cancelled too bad

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, got mines off the restock. I'll sit tight for now!
I got mine off the restock as well and am still waiting on shipping info.
I did email them about custom fees though and they said they would keep the value under 2hundo :smokin

I haven't seen a Respector yet that I liked. The materials def look top notch on the Kilates though. 
I like the black widows and the cocoa's...with this two hits I thought the receptors were a go for me. But the gr and collab colorways have not did anything for me at all. Just lacking something

yeah cause i got the wrong size and didnt want to go through the hassle of having to sell them, would have preferred someone else to get them. i emailed them and they were like nah your not getting your pair cancelled too bad
I see, but by the looks of it, they did cancel. The charge on your account wouldn't reflect the refund right away though.

Sorry to be the one asking shipping questions but has clot shipped anyone's orders here?

I ordered from the original release and they are in transit as of today. I emailed about size discrepancies but got no reply. I'm hoping normal gliii size will work. I can't fit a non leather lined gliii .5 down.

Haha I just got a case like that for my drone, should have waited and just gotten these...and the case hahaha
think that was geocache packaging, seems like this is what they are running with ... still noice

200bd02.jpg

I got mine off the restock as well and am still waiting on shipping info.
I did email them about custom fees though and they said they would keep the value under 2hundo :smokin
They said ty would mark them at 100usd which isn't good enough as it needs to be under £35 for me but they also said they would pick up any fees

Back
Top Bottom