Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Cncpts gl3. Coming soon...
Blue accents ruined the shoe imo

Cncpts just need a lace swap and they are good for me, even though im not a fan of speckled midsoles. Hoping to get a release date soon

Only concrete info I've found is from End:
Asics Gel Lyte III - White/Pink/Black - £105 - 3rd August
Asics GT-II - Purple/White/Black - £95 - 3rd August

I imagine that release date is a little before the US, it seems to be that way with most. I like both but prefer the GLIII, not because of model per se but the use of the colors.
You can pre-order both CWs in some stores already...

Last edited:
From the previews, i thought the purplish part was black, that would have made these a must cop for me...

They def. looked a lot more grittier in the previews, which made these a must cop for me, but idk now after seeing the latest pics... Might just pick em up as trade bait.

The mint laces and mint running through the shoe just throws it off. I'm sure they will sell out instantly anyway. they will be listed for double triple retail, so getting them to trade for a quality shoe is not a bad idea.

I imagine that release date is a little before the US, it seems to be that way with most. I like both but prefer the GLIII, not because of model per se but the use of the colors.
help me out bc i cant find a preorder for the white/pink gl3 in a 9 anywhere

Happy birthday.
http://www.hanon-shop.com/asics-gel-lyte-iii-wt-bk-190.html

-Drew

I for one like the 3 lies. I will be trying to cop. Hopefully there will be enough pairs to give me some type of shot!

itll be like other releases. people will bash until release day, then sites will crash and people be pissed

How do the Gel Lyte III fit compared to Jordans/Nikes. I'm a size 8 in most Jordans, I wear a 8.5 for Flyknit Ones. What size Asics would fit me? I'll probably just go into a store and try them on. Never had a pair of Asics before but there are some nice colorways for these shoes and they look like good quality and materials. I can't deal with Jordan/Nike quality any more
sick.gif

How do the Gel Lyte III fit compared to Jordans/Nikes. I'm a size 8 in most Jordans, I wear a 8.5 for Flyknit Ones. What size Asics would fit me? I'll probably just go into a store and try them on. Never had a pair of Asics before but there are some nice colorways for these shoes and they look like good quality and materials. I can't deal with Jordan/Nike quality any more
sick.gif
I only do nike trainers AM 1s and 90s. I like some moving room in my shoes. I'm 11.5 in nike AMs and I wear a 11.5 in all my Asics. The only thing I can tell is Asics are a little more more narrow but the length seems to be about the same.

Happy birthday.
http://www.hanon-shop.com/asics-gel-lyte-iii-wt-bk-190.html

-Drew
birthday gift and a curse

thanks man.  im gonna hold of for now bc of the preorder fiasco i had with them for my nb curry 1500s

Thanks for the sizing info guys. I guess I'll just try them on in store to double check.
are these available in the states?
I saw the link to get these online from overseas. Any more info on when/where these will be coming state side? I like this colorway a lot. Want to pick these up as my first pair.

Back
Top Bottom