Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't have the $ flow right now to be dropping on these sadly.. Just booked a trip to south Africa about a month ago.. think resale will be too bad on these? Looking at basically the 1.navy 2. grey  3. black like most.. 

Somebody got a steal on these. Didn't get a chance to bid, unfortunately.

Sneakersnstuff has a glitch with the RC apparel. It's all showing up at $109. Got a hoodie for $119 shipped. Let's see if they cancel.

Just scooped from Extra Butter. Suede looks great! Can't wait to put the off white laces on them. There was guy there (obviously a reseller) trying to buy multiples in different sizes and the manager was not having it. He was being really pushy too, a complete jerk.
Neither of the managers at EB take any crap. At RVC, he makes rules to make it tough for resellers on purpose. I really like their ethics, no *******t from them.

they also clamp down on your benjaminkickz "another one" type of kids.

I like the hoodies a lot, but I just can't get down with throwing that much money on a hoodie. I have tons of hoodies. Curious what warrants the high price on these? Like those Billionaire Boys Club hoodies and stuff. $150+ for what appears to be a standard hoodie...

Yeah, I said F it and copped the Navy and Grey early this morning on RC. Couldnt beat the below retail price..got my blacks coming in from Oneness today so im patiently waiting for this mail man to drop them off

Glad y'all were able to cop your pairs. Surprised to see these fly on every site

Last edited:
I like the hoodies a lot, but I just can't get down with throwing that much money on a hoodie. I have tons of hoodies. Curious what warrants the high price on these? Like those Billionaire Boys Club hoodies and stuff. $150+ for what appears to be a standard hoodie...
Reigning champ materials are really, really good. You can beat their hoodies to death, still look the same. Material is breathable and leightweight, but still warm. That terry is a revelation.

It's also made in Canada, as opposed to China or Malaysia. And the cuts are stylish. RC quality is a little bit better than KITH.

Reigning champ materials are really, really good. You can beat their hoodies to death, still look the same. Material is breathable and leightweight, but still warm. That terry is a revelation.

It's also made in Canada, as opposed to China or Malaysia. And the cuts are stylish. RC quality is a little bit better than KITH.

Aight. Might break down and try one sometime soon.

Aight. Might break down and try one sometime soon.

You def should. I own a few hoodies and sweatshirts and they are amazing. Not gonna harp on the quality but the fit itself is amazing. Their sweatshirts have underarm gussets as well as ribbing along the side which gives you the nice slim look at the same time you won't sacrifice any comfort.

I really want the navy GL3s but I overslept sadly. Anyone know if the RC site ever restocks?

Back
Top Bottom