Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Which model is the top favorites of NTer? GLIII, GLV, GR?? Or others. Personally I like GLV mainly due to the tongue. But comfort wise, I not sure how it compares to the rest of the model. Any comments?
I love almost every silhouette, but the model that fits me best is the Gel Saga. Pity I joined the sneaker game way after iconic colorways like the "Mazarine Blue" and "Neptunes" were released.

Which model is the top favorites of NTer? GLIII, GLV, GR?? Or others. Personally I like GLV mainly due to the tongue. But comfort wise, I not sure how it compares to the rest of the model. Any comments?

GLV is my favorite model but all the best colorways and collaborations I own are on GL3's

the blue on the toe is very dull to me, and it looked dull in the earlier pics too. I want to see a couple. get a real feel for it

Anyone know any other places that have not dropped the RC's yet? I saw on twitter Bodega has not gotten their shipment in yet.

Navy pair with off white laces is fire !
THIS! Glad I got an order in
nthat.gif

Rf's aren't bad but damn another light blue toebox. And I like that midsole. Very 90s to me. Like every RF Asics release in last 2 years, I'll prob cop, look then pass them along

Last edited:
Anywhere that still has the RC GLIIIs in navy or grey in a 9.5 for retail? Pref grey :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom