Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Congrats on the pick up! Still waiting patiently waiting for a pair in a size 9 for a decent price
thanks
I can't believe I don't wear these more... You must have paid a ton, but you'll love them.
very dope shoe but honestly they seem like a shoe that i would only wear on certain occasions as i would not want to beat them down too much. either way great shoe and good pic.

now next cray shoe i am obsessing over is a pair of 998 c notes that dude wants $425 for on ebay. i need to get them off my mind and that's obsurd to pay for a pair of 998's.

^ in case you're on the fence about it and would rather wait, GOAT has most sizes around $20-25 over Kith retail (less if you have to pay taxes)

Last edited:
Did kith not tweet anything about the SB's? 

Feel like its taking a minute for them to sell out.

I randomly stumbled upon the page, but when I checked the asics page nothing was there... weird. 

They originally posted about them when they first dropped (just checked their IG, around May 7th), but as an in-store only thing no online.  Makes me wonder at what point they decided to quietly release them for purchase online, whether they sat or restocked, etc. 

Hope they post the slam jam 6th prrl, want a triple.
laugh.gif
i believe Kith already posted it saturday

Back
Top Bottom