Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Nothing against anyone who owns/likes BTPs but every time I see them it makes me think that concepts could have done so much more with that theme

any sites have the whisper pink/blush pack GL3's up yet? I know they hit tomorrow but i'm out of town so was hoping to scoop early.

I think cncpts did a wonderful job... One of my favorite 25th Anniversary.
I agree. These are probably my favorite 25th GL3. Love the white suede. Only thing that bothers me is the asymmetrical gold/silver tiger stripes. Wish they would have done gold on the lateral side and silver on the medial

I agree. These are probably my favorite 25th GL3. Love the white suede. Only thing that bothers me is the asymmetrical gold/silver tiger stripes. Wish they would have done gold on the lateral side and silver on the medial
Funny how I was thinking about wearing the BTP today, but went a different route... will post a pic later.

I would like the opposite. Hate the gold, so it should stay hidden in the medial lol

Yeah Rise always seems to have promo shots that look totally different than real life @Techno  

Last edited:
Those black denim Vs are kinda dope, with they had a white midsole though and hits of white on the shoe or something though

Back
Top Bottom