Asics Love?!? Where is it?

uniqlo no-shows are the goods?

this heel slip im experiencing currently is :x

I have Kith x Stance, Uniqlo, and Nike no shows.

The Stance and Uniqlo have the rubber grips on the heel, although they don't really do much for me. The Uniqlo def have less slip than the Stance and they're much cheaper.

The Nikes havr virtually no slip but they're thicker and show a bit around the ankle. I generally wear these only with Jordans.

Lit pic on those formosas.  How do those fit, similar to squad?  I've been eyeing that 9.5 on ebay for a while, but I usually wear 10 so haven't pulled the trigger.  I'm closer to 9.5 than 10.5 so still considering.  
I would go with ur usual gl3 sz

I have Kith x Stance, Uniqlo, and Nike no shows.

The Stance and Uniqlo have the rubber grips on the heel, although they don't really do much for me. The Uniqlo def have less slip than the Stance and they're much cheaper.

The Nikes havr virtually no slip but they're thicker and show a bit around the ankle. I generally wear these only with Jordans.
Stance no shows fall off my heel before I even make it out the crib

yea Joe was talking about these, gonna see if they have them instore
yeah Joe initially put me on but it's weird. These are identical cut to the ones Joe has but they are a drop thinner which I like. I think it's buy one get one half off at Famous footwear

Finding a 10.5 on the Clots is impossible..
yup. spent a few months looking for an 11 that was below 300. I found one the other day and jumped on it. I think since it was an asia only release numbers were more limited, even moreso for bigger sizes. smaller sizes go for around 220-250

Last edited:
how do saga pattas run? bigger or smaller than regular pattas or the same?

Wasn't working on the stuff I was adding to my cart.
I only tested it on the Whisper Pink pack and it worked. Make sure to put the code in the Coupon Code section and not the Gift Voucher section.

As far as I know it only works on footwear (if you're trying apparel).

I wear an US 11 in Air Max 90 and in Ultraboosts-Whats the suggested size in the Gel Lyte 3 Whisper Pink?

Thx in advance.

Back
Top Bottom