Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got Mita GT-II in over the weekend... they are 
nthat.gif

Asics needs to pump out some more GT2 collabs
hows the fit? and i need some pictures :smile: hopefully theres a WW release

hows the fit? and i need some pictures :smile: hopefully theres a WW release
I went .5 down from my GL3 size and they fit good (true size 9.5, went with 9 in these). maybe a bit snug. Could have gotten away with a 9 or 9.5.

There was already a European release. Not sure if they'll be coming to the US though.

I'll probably wear them soon so I'll post a shot when I do.

Kicks Lab Hikeshis arrived from Japan, unexpectedly, today. (tracking still had them in customs)  TTS, btw.

Last edited:

Kicks Lab Hikeshis arrived from Japan, unexpectedly, today. (tracking still had them in customs)  TTS, btw.
material looks good, cant wait to get mine this week. one of my friend got a free pair.... he never paid his invoice but got tracking and they were delivered the other day.

I am disappointed.

-white toebox spots on the suede

-midsole fingernail marks/cuts/chipping?

-crooked toebox makes it unwearable as it hits my big toe

I am disappointed.

-white toebox spots on the suede
-midsole fingernail marks/cuts/chipping?
-crooked toebox makes it unwearable as it hits my big toe

I really hopes it despells the 'made in xxx' country makes a difference. Amy country can produce a good shoe, any country can produce a bad shoe, what you have shouldn't even be classed as b-grades, they should never have left the factory. Man I feel really bad for you because this is such a limited release

Saw squirrels in person. Can't believe I thought these were dope. Also, seems like these are SNS collab\

585006256a440
Nice, but then I ask myself:

ME: Do you really need another pair of Navy Blue shoes?

Also ME: Of course you do ..
ohwell.gif

Look like the Geminis with a patch on the heel.

Last edited:
I own a GR pair of GL3s..I wear them maybe a couple times a week and the heel is starting to come off..is the quality of asics ehh or no

Back
Top Bottom