Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That agave green is an interesting color but I wonder if they're more green or grey.  Tough to tell in either one of those photos.  There's a GLV version as well.

That agave green is an interesting color but I wonder if they're more green or grey.  Tough to tell in either one of those photos.  There's a GLV version as well.
Pics on Sneaker Politics make them look much more green (light green even).  I like the nubuck toe box to offset the rest of the suede shoe.

Finally!! Shoutouts to GOAT for ending the searc
nthat.gif

i still need to find a pair 
nerd.gif

Man what kind of green they will be , SNS pack was so deceiving ... And they're selling out fast right ? 
I think the Sneaker Politics pics and the ones NK used are probably the most accurate. They'll probably be widely available or at least hit a retailer that you can use a promo code on. they are nice but not for $120.

Man what kind of green they will be , SNS pack was so deceiving ... And they're selling out fast right ? 
I think the Sneaker Politics pics and the ones NK used are probably the most accurate. They'll probably be widely available or at least hit a retailer that you can use a promo code on. they are nice but not for $120.
True . Will wait for it.

They'll make a good green above greens haha 

I also posted in the RF thread but just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the RF gt2 High Risk. Does the suede fade super easily like his other gt2s? Is $260 for a pair worn once a good price?

Has anyone seen a pair of these Kayano Knit MT's in person yet? I think the cage design is awesome, not sure how I feel about the sock liner though.

From the picture above, not feeling them at all.
Seems a bit off to have sock liner thing on that silhouette.

The cage is the same as the regular Kayano 1; if you like the cage but not the sock liner ... Just buy some Kayano's? 
ohwell.gif

Has anyone seen a pair of these Kayano Knit MT's in person yet? I think the cage design is awesome, not sure how I feel about the sock liner though.
The sock liner is being such a thread , or well it was last year, nike acronym, ub mids, nike magista and some others ... I think this will be the "future"

The cage is the same as the regular Kayano 1; if you like the cage but not the sock liner ... Just buy some Kayano's? 
ohwell.gif
Yeah I didn't phrase that very well 
laugh.gif
 I meant to say I liked the cage over the soft knit, similar to the Ultra Boost design

Back
Top Bottom