Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Guys how does asics gel kayano knit fit?

I usualy wear US 9,5 in air max 1,
9 in adidas shoes (ub,pb)

I forgot to mention that I have wide foot

TIA
They have them at House of Hoops. You can try them on there. To be honest, Kayanos fit long and narrow, but maybe with the knit, it will be more accommodating to your wide foot.

If you're a TTS 9, then you're probably going to wear a 8.5 in the knit. If they're tight width wise in an 8.5, then moving up to a 9 may be super long on you. Obviously, just my own experience.

Just got these in from eBay. Funny enough these are the first Gel Lyte III collab I've owned and a long time grail of mine. Didn't get lucky on release and didn't have the disposable income at the time to grab these. Very happy to have them in the collection now.
what are these called? might need to add into my collection soon

edit: nvm i found out lol

Last edited:
UnDS these Asics GT II today.​

That's pretty awful.  If that is what they end up looking like, regardless of colorway, they would be Ross/Marshall's specials but for the RF name.
I think if the midsole is multiple colors there might be potential. who knows, maybe RF will wave his magic wand and change the shape of a panel or two (*cough COA cough*) 

Guys, need an assist if possible.  My wife wants the Beauty and the Beast GL III. Anyone know if these are still available anywhere? TIA

Back
Top Bottom