Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gel Lyte OGs came in from SNS on Friday. I'm really digging these...and for $109 shipped, they came with a set of pins and socks. Sizing is just like GL3s]

Hows the comfort on these? Similar to GLIII?

Hows the comfort on these? Similar to GLIII?

what's fair pricing to sell 8balls, geminis, & medics? looking to free up some space.

edit: also tsavorites, nippon blues & bottle rockets.

TIA

A little late to the party but yea those Pattas are filthy.

Gonna mark my calendar for August 5th - hopefully my first Gel Lyte I.

Any one grab the foss pair?
The small details are cool but I wish it wasn't a predominantly white shoe.

edit: just noticed the price. $180 is crazy

Any one grab the foss pair?
The small details are cool but I wish it wasn't a predominantly white shoe.

Pair arrived yesterday. They're nice IMO, although would have also been nice to have the galactic theme carried over into the footbed, if only because of the wear and tear to the translucent outsole.
FG7273.jpg
FG7273.jpg
FG7271.jpg
FG7272.jpg

Anyone know where I can cop the tan glv planet pack sz 12? Only sites I found won't ship to the US
asics-gel-lyte-v-planet-pack-000.jpg
They are sick, I´ll keep an eye out for you. The colour way on them look nice. Gel Lyte 5´s always
good in my books! Good luck with the search

Picked these up for $40 at my local today. They got a lot of odd ball Asics in from their other stores and marked them all $40 to blow them out. I'm a size 11 and they only had a size 9 so idk what I'll do with them but I wasn't passing them up for $40.

FRQT82Ul.jpg

Picked these up for $40 at my local today. They got a lot of odd ball Asics in from their other stores and marked them all $40 to blow them out. I'm a size 11 and they only had a size 9 so idk what I'll do with them but I wasn't passing them up for $40.

FRQT82Ul.jpg
Where you at? Proxy?

These are great. Definitely going to pick up some more CW's in the future. As sdsualum sdsualum said they are more comfortable than III's and I would say almost as comfortable as V's. Also a little more room in the toe box than III's, I wear my TTS in III's, V's and went with the same sizing on these and they feel great.
Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 6.49.45 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom