Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That's the second pic today of those sagas that make me want em... I think I'm having sneaker purchase withdrawals :smh:

Wonder what model the Kill Bill will be...
They are the sagas. Passing because I just dont **** with the sagas except for a few colorways.

I am also not a fan of the shade of yellow they used.

I thought these already dropped?

im just hoping they arent yellow
They are yellow. It is supposed to look like the onitsuka tigers that bruce lee wore in that one movie and later uma thurman in kill bill

Ehh... My trying to chill on buying kicks, and the prices for em is making it easier to not buy.
Same. I wonder what they will do when the sneaker bubble pops. Lower price or produce less. We still have another decade to find out :smh:

Last edited:
I mean the new ones coming out. Those Sagas released earlier this year. I mean the ones in the teaser. And the ones in the teaser look nothing like the Tigers. 

This is the first time I ever saw that video. Yah there were definitely two models that were shown.

One modelled after Vernita Green's shoe perhaps?

It is two shoes. A GL3 and a saga. Names of em are copperhead and cottonmouth. When I first saw their names a while ago I thought they were in reference to actual snakes. But as soon as they mentioned kill bill recently I knew it was in reference to the death list five. That was further confirmed by them tweeting #DL5 with the teaser. Meaning were gonna be getting shoes based off of O-Ren-Ishii and Vernita Green. If I can remember correctly the saga is supposed to have pink or red on it and the gl3 blue. We'll see tomorrow though.

Last edited:
It is two shoes. A GL3 and a saga. Names of em are copperhead and cottonmouth. When I first saw their names a while ago I thought they were in reference to actual snakes. But as soon as they mentioned kill bill recently I knew it was in reference to the death list five. That was further confirmed by them tweeting #DL5 with the teaser. Meaning were gonna be getting shoes based off of O-Ren-Ishii and Vernita Green. If I can remember correctly the saga is supposed to have pink or red on it and the gl3 blue. We'll see tomorrow though.

Mad props on all of the info! Ready for the photos to show up.

Is EBNY releasing photos tomorrow?!

Copperhead is Vernita Green (Vivica A. Fox) so I was partially right. Cottonmouth is O-Ren Ishii (Lucy Liu) character. Looks like the GL3s are the Copperheads if my memory is correct she was the one with blue shoes.

One of my favorite movies. Couldn't go 6 weeks without watching Kill Bill Vol 1 a while back.

If it looks how I think it will look the GLIIIs will be a must. I simply love that movie. It is in my top 3. I even started using my middle name as my last name because my first and middle name somewhat remind me of O-Ren Ishii's

Last edited:

Solid. Thanks for the info.

guess i was wrong there will b e a saga haha just thought there wouldnt be because of the "kill bill" sagas meh 

Question if i fit a 9.5/10 IN a GL3

Can I fit a 9 in GT-2?

Please answer quickly regarding a deal im about to make

Back
Top Bottom