Asics Love?!? Where is it?

haha i want them too in size 12!!!!
if anyone is interested in used gl3 size 12 (a few 11.5s) i have about at least 10 pairs i had about 20 and sold a bunch in one shot on ebay,
but i can sell them at a really good price/deal since i had the first responder discount on all of them.
I just bought 2 new pairs the other day(pythons) and probly gonna buy another 5 pairs by the end of the year at least.
so i just wanna get rid of them,some havent been used that much some are beaters. im not looking to make profit just unload them.
i live in hoboken nj but can meet nyc or wherever close by. is anyone interested? i can post pics of what i have later today
Holla!... what pairs you have in size 12?

If you are a size 10, Asics official store on Ebay has Kith Leatherback GLV for $160+20% coupon with code COUNTDOWN22

Comes to $128+tax.

Fair warning, quality control on these was TERRIBLE.

If you are a size 10, Asics official store on Ebay has Kith Leatherback GLV for $160+20% coupon with code COUNTDOWN22

Comes to $128+tax.

Fair warning, quality control on these was TERRIBLE.
do you just stumble upon these kinda deals? or you get alerts? Also do you know how to see future releases? It just baffles me I can't find future releases of gel lyte iii.

according to asics_sportstyle_jp (Japan release) ig page the piedmont grey/piedmont grey releasing 10/20/2022! i REALLY want this colorway! anyone know if it will release on asics.com?

Up coming Kith

3354453E-258E-4A4C-9748-8E652E70816A.jpeg
ACEA0A8A-A615-4ACB-B1E4-E088C641971A.jpeg

Not bad, wish shops would collab on the onitsuka tiger GSM..one of my favorite shoe models of any brand
The packer collab was fire, beat my pair up and they're still holding up well. Found em for like $40 at nordstrom

Anyone know what delivery duty unpaid means? this would ship from italy they have my size and another awake collab colorway so 2 pairs for $109 shipped but it says "delivery duties unpaid" ive never ordered internationally. is it worth a shot ? or am i gonna get hit with taxes or duties?

I would guess that means import duties, basically a tax on international imports. Lots of times if it's under a certain threshold you won't have to pay, but I'm not sure what those numbers are.

really want these for retail but 11.5 is oos

really want these for retail but 11.5 is oos

Damn, they just dropped these?

Size 12 gone smh

Back
Top Bottom