Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Issa pass on em unfortunately, as good as they look I know for a fact I just won't wear em till next summer....if that....also have to remain strong and save da funds for da Hals

On feet today.
Sizing reference…go TTS for a snugged comfortable fit or go .5 up for a lil wiggle room.
Also, I went TTS and it was snugged for a lil while but once walking around in them they began to loosen up.
IMG_5303.jpeg

On feet today.
Sizing reference…go TTS for a snugged comfortable fit or go .5 up for a lil wiggle room.
Also, I went TTS and it was snugged for a lil while but once walking around in them they began to loosen up.
IMG_5303.jpeg
comfort wise, I thought they could've been nicer

That list is really bad. They're just hoping on the mesh runner trend and getting an article out for traffic. How don't you include the OG Salmon Toes??

That list is straight garbage. I agree that OG salmon toe should be there as they are much better than the 2.0. Also none of Ronnie's other work made the list or even the 25th anniversary pairs.

How hard do you think these will be to obtain fellas? I was able to scoop up the forest pair and I've still been on the search for the Earth joint's for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom