Asics Love?!? Where is it?

IMG_6587.jpeg

Anyone size down on the 2160 from their newer production gl3 size? I felt like the 2160 fit kinda big in TTS.

Those earls are fire, will make up for those Danielle Cathari women size only 991v2

Anyone size down on the 2160 from their newer production gl3 size? I felt like the 2160 fit kinda big in TTS.

Those earls are fire, will make up for those Danielle Cathari women size only 991v2
Great minds think alike because I really wanted those 991v2 joints but these will be a pretty good consolation. TTS for me BTW..

My size down size (also my miusa size) is a snug one to one fit. So I like to go tts for GTs. Only Asics I could probably get away with going down half a size are the 1130s.

Great minds think alike because I really wanted those 991v2 joints but these will be a pretty good consolation. TTS for me BTW..

Yeah those were one of the better looking NB in a while, did the big footers dirty lol.

My size down size (also my miusa size) is a snug one to one fit. So I like to go tts for GTs. Only Asics I could probably get away with going down half a size are the 1130s.

Do you have more issues sizing down with the length or width in the 2160? Or both? I just feel like the thin mesh toebox leaves a lot of room above my foot. Even with thick socks it felt like I had some wiggle room.

Yeah those were one of the better looking NB in a while, did the big footers dirty lol.

Do you have more issues sizing down with the length or width in the 2160? Or both? I just feel like the thin mesh toebox leaves a lot of room above my foot. Even with thick socks it felt like I had some wiggle room.
For me I guess it's a little bit of both. I just like the extra room of going TTS. The half size down doesn't hurt or pinch or anything but I just like the extra space. My heel doesn't slip or anything going TTS so I'll stick with it.

I believe the default currency on Earls is set to Australian Dollar, so that converted to about $183 USD, which isn’t too bad.

Edit: the site asks to change to USD based on your region and this is what it shows now:

IMG_6615.jpeg
Good looking out man... I totally missed the conversion part in my haste of trying to enter the raffle. Appreciate it!!

Nice, they will definitely be my first pair of 2160s. Wanted the kiths but they're ridiculously priced now. Might just buy a GR model that looks close to them. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom