Asics Love?!? Where is it?

undsd these the other day... first pair of GL3s, and first pair of asics in probably 20 years... Im pretty happy with em. Looking forward to adding more asics to the stacks.

Picked up a pair at FTL last Friday and I was surprised how much nicer they are in person. Anyone know a place to get some red rope laces for them? Red/ white multicolored if possible. I've only found the thin ropes =\

Just pre-ordered the Urban Camo's from End for about $145. Not a bad price at all, and they're the first non RF Asic I've really wanted. :pimp:

Some of y'all crazy... I understand if work or other obligations get in the way of most releases, but over paying that much for a shoe that handy even released yet, and is a GR is crazy to me... It's your guys money tho...

I want em too, but I'm waiting for retail or less.

Like someone else said, I'm too busy with school/work to try and keep track of these when they release. I'd rather pay now and have a guaranteed pair.

Like I said, I understand if work or other obligations get in the way, I understand... Some people are hitting that pre order for no other reason.

I see that a lot of people are jumping on the asics bandwagon, but from what I've read, these are GR. Some nice pairs have released lately, and as long as there's no collab attached, all have been fairly easy to get....

I ordered mine pretty early so I should be alright.

Not sure why I thought it was $145, just checked my statement and it was $139.99 :lol:

Like I said, I understand if work or other obligations get in the way, I understand... Some people are hitting that pre order for no other reason.

I see that a lot of people are jumping on the asics bandwagon, but from what I've read, these are GR. Some nice pairs have released lately, and as long as there's no collab attached, all have been fairly easy to get....

With the way the market for sneakers and the whole culture if so many more kids being sneakerheads and needing to have every single talked about release, sometimes it's better not to take chances on something you really want. $140 is not too bad compared to a $100 retail (plus tax & shipping from some retailers) and the risk of them selling out instantly and going for more on eBay. IMO, these are way nicer than any other recent Asics release and if they were attached to a boutique as a collab, the demand would be overwhelming and they'd easily go for $350+ right away.

I know what you said and the response, "well they're a GR that'll be widely available." I'm curious about the numbers and just how many will be out there. I could see them having Kill Bill type numbers whch there were plenty of opportunities to get but were gone as soon as they were posted then were selling for like $130+ on eBay with a retail of $85. These seem likely they're mode widely liked, so we'll just have to see. Sometime paying $140 compared to HOPEFULLY only paying $100 but which could be as much as $115 or so, it's worth it over otherwise having to pay even more on the resale market.

I'm sure resellers are already aware of these and are ready to pounce and buy up as much stock as they can, increasing the perceived demand.

it goes by shoe. I posted that paying 150+ plus for those black/orange pair was dumb because those will sit on sites like the navy blues but the camos will probably be a different story so I'd preorder if i wanted a pair 

hey so still no info really yon the tree lies releasing at other retailers this Friday, anyone have any solid info on this? thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom