Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone got a date for when the Asics Gel Saga x Bait 'Phantom Lagoon' Release?

Last edited:
It's coming out later this year, around the holiday season. Not any time soon unless something radically changes.

But I'm liking those too man. Love the colors and the Gel Sagas.

Got the infrared scope on them next month Gel V's. On a side note.... #LaceKing

Am i the only one that isnt feeling the brick part of the hal collab? If anything skip on that and get the glv to take its place haha

Am i the only one that isnt feeling the brick part of the hal collab?
nope im not feeling the brick pair at all. Just give me the mortar

was it actually confirmed that HALs were the 14th or was that just what dude a page or so back said he heard?

And urbans are in Oct? I wish but then again i dont but i wish sites would have asics on their release calendars

Last edited:
nope im not feeling the brick pair at all. Just give me the mortar

was it actually confirmed that HALs were the 14th or was that just what dude a page or so back said he heard?

And urbans are in Oct? I wish but then again i dont but i wish sites would have asics on their release calendars
HALs are definitely the 14th in store at HAL. 21st for everyone else. Canvas tongue models are exclusive to Australia, rest of the world get the nylon version. They will be sold as a pack at HAL with both pairs and a T.

HALs are definitely the 14th in store at HAL. 21st for everyone else. Canvas tongue models are exclusive to Australia, rest of the world get the nylon version. They will be sold as a pack at HAL with both pairs and a T.
thanks

Last edited:
does anybody know the length of the gl3 laces? im about to order some shorter ones, but id rather not have to unlace a pair to measure :rolleyes

20% off on Eastbay IPEB3925

They have the Navy/Red and the Blue/White GT2's.
And the Navy/Grey and and the Lakers colors GL3's
If anybody wants them.
GT2's work out to about $76 Shipped, GL3's about $88 Shipped/

Anyone in Chicago know where to get GR Asics. I went to urban outfitters on state street and they only had converses and women shoes

Back
Top Bottom