Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yup, slightly narrow, but true to size length wise, so if you lace loose they're gonna slip on your heel if you go up in size on GL3's.

any more info for the wider release of the three lies? really hoping to get myself a pair of them

How do the gel lyte iii fit??
I just dont understand how these dudes keep asking the same remedial questions about SIZING. I see the same redundant questions (sizing) asked on every page on this thread. Is it really that hard to just read atleast the last 5 previous pages before posting questions in a thread? 

Last edited:
I just dont understand how these dudes keep asking the same remedial questions about SIZING. I see the same redundant questions (sizing) asked on every page on this thread. Is it really that hard to just read atleast the last 5 previous pages before posting questions in a thread? 

I don't blame them for not wanting to read through previous pages but dudes act like there's not a search function.

is the $350 alot for a ds pair of 10.5 gl3 woei? the pricing on ebay is everywhere/ the one up on ebay are 700+ but the 3 sold the past 2 months have bee 300 and below lol? 

The Love Runs Deep kinfolk.

is the $350 alot for a ds pair of 10.5 gl3 woei? the pricing on ebay is everywhere/ the one up on ebay are 700+ but the 3 sold the past 2 months have bee 300 and below lol? 
350 is good. And I am not surprised they are up for 700+

Anyone know about the High Low x release for next week. I know it is an Australian shop, do they ship internationally or do we have to wait until the release comes to the states to get them?

Back
Top Bottom