Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These are on pre-order on END for $132 before shipping. Now these I can be uber patient with and wait for release day

No ****, Sherlock

I meant post a source, or an article

We have pictures and info for releases all the way up until like April 2014 already, so excuse me if I find it odd that I haven't heard anything about a release ONLY 4 months away

When was the last time you saw an inline Asics release just pop up out of the blue?
Hmnnn last time I saw Asics release that popped up out of the blue - I'd say we'd have to go all the way back to June 2013,  when they dropped 4 models unannounced across the US.

H30DK -  9047 - Black/Silver/Blue

H30EK - 7965 - Charcoal/Spearmint

H30DK - 2101 - Red/White/Black

H30EK - 9059 - Royal/Neon Green

If there was any official information regarding this link I would have posted a link to the source - this information came about from a conversation I was having with @walterxsobchak on Instagram about an upcoming Christmas pack he'd seen in his bro's shop. I recalled these samples that I had seen and put 2 and 2 together. He confirmed these are the shoes he saw that are set for release this Christmas. Hope that helps for now, until more solid info regarding their release is available.

HALs are definitely the 14th in store at HAL. 21st for everyone else. Canvas tongue models are exclusive to Australia, rest of the world get the nylon version. They will be sold as a pack at HAL with both pairs and a T.

Aight where's my Aussie hookup?

Makes sense considering casual Asics still only have a niche market. I've seen maybe 20ish casual asics on people's feet and I live in the third largest city in america. Most asics sold are the running asics

ive never seen anyone in my state wearing asics for fashion/casual

how do gel lyte 3s fit, true to size?

Hmnnn last time I saw Asics release that popped up out of the blue - I'd say we'd have to go all the way back to June 2013,  when they dropped 4 models unannounced across the US.

H30DK -  9047 - Black/Silver/Blue
H30EK - 7965 - Charcoal/Spearmint
H30DK - 2101 - Red/White/Black
H30EK - 9059 - Royal/Neon Green

If there was any official information regarding this link I would have posted a link to the source - this information came about from a conversation I was having with @walterxsobchak on Instagram about an upcoming Christmas pack he'd seen in his bro's shop. I recalled these samples that I had seen and put 2 and 2 together. He confirmed these are the shoes he saw that are set for release this Christmas. Hope that helps for now, until more solid info regarding their release is available.

Good looks

I'll be all over those

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like important info like sizing suggestions of the asics models should be on the first page

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like important info like sizing suggestions of the asics models should be on the first page

People dont read the first page. Some barely read at least 1 page back before posting someting in a thread they are new to.

If posted there will be a few that refer to it but for the most part 90% of the ones that are not frequent to the thread will just go to the last page and ask something because its week of, days prior to, or day of release

i just bought a pair of asic gl3 on ebay in this color

People say go a half size up on GL3's (let's say vs AM1's). I went true to size on my Miami's (10.5), and they fit a little longer than AM1's do on me. That said, I'd personally recommend true to size.

I think the reason people suggest sizing up a half is because they're narrower than most runners.

Last edited:
People say go a half size up on GL3's (let's say vs AM1's). I went true to size on my Miami's (10.5), and they fit a little longer than AM1's do on me. That said, I'd personally recommend true to size.

I think the reason people suggest sizing up a half is because they're narrower than most runners.

I went TTS

The ECP are the only ones for that i went TTS, all the others GL3 i have gone half sz up

Back
Top Bottom