Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Nice kicks is taking phone orders on the ASICS GEL LYTE III - BLACK/TAN.

Last edited:
Do you guys think that footlocker.com will receive the Urban camos since they have the other GR Asics?

aren't we past "mid Sept, 2013" by now? haha. don't get me wrong, i would love to see a wider release, but knowing that their asics "rings" pack was just them (and pys), and the fact that no other shops have stated that they'll carry them by now, and that there's a giveaway with hypebeast (making me think they'll be harder to come by), all leads me to not be all that hopeful that they'll eventually drop at other shops...hope i'm wrong, but i feel like bait is doing the kith thing with asics, and only offering pairs through their own shop (and pys, which is like their sister/brother/father/mother online counterpart)...
yeah, that's a bit sketchy, since it's dated info. But I also know of two spots that "ordered" these through their asics rep, and were able to order multiple size runs, so that's another reason I assume there's plenty. But this was done a while back, so again, things could have changed.
I'm sure tomorrow's undftd release of the HAL brick and mortar pack will distract some folks as well. People will have a decent chance to grab them if they really want them.

So after finally looking at pics of the phantom lagoons on my computer, I'll be passing.

The purple kinda throws the shoe off for me....

So after finally looking at pics of the phantom lagoons on my computer, I'll be passing.

The purple kinda throws the shoe off for me..
I agree, I think it would have looked better if they used the sand color like the soles instead of purple.

Don't know if it has been posted yet

Its a cool colorway but I wish it was just navy, aqua, and sand.

Last edited:
Is anyone aware if the Phantom Lagoons are being made in a size 14?  I can't find info anywhere on the size runs for this release.

Anybody know how I can get my hands on the Phantoms? Does BAIT take phone orders starting noon?

Back
Top Bottom