Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally got my order in!!!!  Geesh...3 hours and 16 minutes straight. Crazy. Its like after a certain point, you're in too deep and just cant quit, even though you want to, or its like you wasted all this time for nothing lol.

I had wayyyyy better luck using my phone. Thats how I got my order in. Even though I still got sent back to the card many times. I actually got much farther that on my pc...getting to the credit card info and or place order section before getting sent back. My pc wouldnt just gives me that error screen more times than not. I didnt even use the mobile site either...so i dont get why it was much smoother.

So, try your phones while you're trying on your pc too. You might find that you have better luck. Report back if you do.

Aint get my confirmation email yet, but im hoping for the best. Got the order number so hopefully Im good.

Good luck to everyone hanging in there... the more ppl that quit, the better your chances.

Edit/update:

Actually, I did have my browser set on mobile. Forgot I did that the other day for something else...but it still pulled the regular site up. Guess pys.com doesnt have a mobile site or something...fyi

Last edited:

Finally got my order in!!!!  Geesh...3 hours and 16 minutes straight. Crazy. Its like after a certain point, you're in too deep and just cant quit, even though you want to, or its like you wasted all this time for nothing lol.

I had wayyyyy better luck using my phone. Thats how I got my order in. Even though I still got sent back to the card many times. I actually got much farther that on my pc...getting to the credit card info and or place order section before getting sent back. My pc wouldnt just gives me that error screen more times than not. I didnt even use the mobile site either...so i dont get why it was much smoother.

So, try your phones while you're trying on your pc too. You might find that you have better luck. Report back if you do.

Aint get my confirmation email yet, but im hoping for the best. Got the order number so hopefully Im good.

Good luck to everyone hanging in there... the more ppl that quit, the better your chances.
is your order number in the 300000 range?

i give up...

this is the worst online release this year
Quite the contrary, limited asics still available 3 hours after release is unheard of hahaha.
Seriously though, bait and pys left you guys shaking it rough basically camping online.

St. Alfreds asics release was worse!!!  99% of the population didn't get anything from both of their online releases!
i was lucky on the st alfreds release..in and out within 15 seonds

this release is like death from a thousand paper cuts 

Last edited:
Just attempted to purchase after being out all day for the hell of it. Got thru on the first try 
laugh.gif
. Guess Im just lucky!

How are u guys getting multiple pairs? With the same login or u created two loggins earlier b4 the drop?

here's a few photos of the in-store release...

what's pictured below only shows about 2/3 of the line (at 10am), right before i got into line...it doubled in length by around 11:30am (wrapped around the side of the plaza actually, so not sure how many more people were behind me)...

here's what it looked like while i was in line, maybe around 10:30am? line was slow moving, since they only let about 5-8 customers into the shop at a time (there was 20% of everything else that's not the phantom lagoons today as well, so some people were probably taking their time browsing)...

it was hot outside, but they handed out iced hansen's natural canned drinks, which was very cool of them to hook up with the hansen's people to keep folks hydrated...

here's a shot of marc and eric behind the counter hard at work processing orders as fast as they could...

and here's the shoes, and some of the free extras they tossed into the bag (i unfortunately didn't pick up my reservation ticket early enough for the matching free t-shirt)...

in terms of my thoughts on the shoe itself...goin' down .5 size to size 8 was definitely the way to go (for me at least)...there's still a little bit of room in front, but no more annoying heel lift (in comparison to my black ring pair, which was size 8.5). the perforated nubuck is just as nice and smooth as they were on the black rings. the suede however, isn't all that buttery...they're actually kind of rough in texture. the colorblocking however, esp. the different but sameness on the medial and lateral sides of the shoe is amazing. and to me...the various "creme/beige/tan" colored hits on the shoe (including the bottom sole) just sets it off (in a very subtle way). overall, major improvement from their olympic rings release from last year...bravo!

anxiously awaiting to see what they will do with the gel-lyte iii silo as their next asics collab!

How long did it take you to get order confirmations?

Also on PYS.com does your order say processing or complete?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom