Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Where da Urban Camo @?

I've Googled to no avail my guy. I hate asking for information but I'm familiar with End, and Hanon. Solebox was sold out and I didn't see any info for Size?. I'll check some of those sites though. Thanks for the reply.

Try this one ...

Most are in Euros coming to about $160-$180ish after shipping

A good portion of them have sizes left (majority small feet)

quise nothing but love man,but you could have pm ed him....blowing up every spot for every niketalk lurker isnt a good idea fam...just sayin....edit please? 8) 8) 8)

Well. Guess I'll be waiting until November for my capt blues. Wasn't going to sport them until next summer anyway. It's boot season right now :pimp:

My captain's blue finally arrived from End. So dope. I'm a 11 in NB and size up 1 for GLIII which fit perfectly

size? has them up for a while now, copped mine of course. Sucks that euro sites don't have half sizes on the captain blues.

Last edited:
None have size 12+ though; was planning to cop the cncpts x nb998 today anyways so I'm alright with later release of the camos. 

i bought a pair of the CB off size? as well haha i couldn't wait. and it's so strange, it's coming into winter for most of you guys but over here summer's about to start

im not sure whether they have a limited size run or if they just have website issues because when i checked out it said i had in my cart 1 item, a 'size:7 size:12'

im not sure whether they have a limited size run or if they just have website issues because when i checked out it said i had in my cart 1 item, a 'size:7 size:12'

Getting the same thing, size 8 would be a 9 in US right?

Just copped from size. I'm copping again once they hit the states lol

By the time you get them from size, they'll already be out in the states haha. Good for you guys that preordered. I feel dumb for not doing the same. Oh well, patience is a virtue...that I do not posses lol

quise nothing but love man,but you could have pm ed him....blowing up every spot for every niketalk lurker isnt a good idea fam...just sayin....edit please? 8) 8) 8)

Snap i didnt even think about it i was leavin work for the day worked an extra hour on 3.5 hpurs of aleep i wasnt functioning much oops. Im sure most have prob sold out now. I giess they can go ahead for those prices IMO i need that US retail

How come no one carries 12.5 ive seen a cpl sites have it but most dnt have it and i dnt wanna be too roomy. 12s fit but that split tongue was like busted can of biscuits lol so i think 12.5 would be perfect guess if all else ill grab a 13

Back
Top Bottom