Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I hope they produce 10,000 more pairs of Urban Camos in the next month for the U.S. best General Release Asics sneaker of ALL TIME!

does anyone have any sizing info for the onitsuka tiger x-calibers? i'm gunning for the Fott collab when they hit stateside but dint know if they're tts or fit big

Looking for other lace options on the lagoons.

dumb *** question. how would i trade with someone overseas? to ensure it goes smoothly. aha the guy i wanna trade my knicks for his woeis is from germany :[ 

well the guy is saying he will have to pay a small duty tax from hi send. but i mean thats not my fault lol 

Last edited:
Need help guys! My girl killed me last night..I dont have Jason Mark Cleaner, is there another alternative? Any suggestions? thanks

Last edited:

dumb *** question. how would i trade with someone overseas? to ensure it goes smoothly. aha the guy i wanna trade my knicks for his woeis is from germany :[ 

well the guy is saying he will have to pay a small duty tax from hi send. but i mean thats not my fault lol 
I don't think there's any cheap way of going about that lol. Unless you happen to visit Germany on vacation and trade with him in person lol.

I guess I kicked something with my left toe.. What's the best stuff to get it dirt out? Suede easer?

Back
Top Bottom