Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Kinda lame that every store only got one size run of a GR...still being patient and waiting for FNL tho

Santas im goin after ... cant even see that yellow liner im not even worried about it

Elf pair iant bad, i cant do all green tho

Last edited:
Santas im goin after ... cant even see that yellow liner im not even worried about it

Elf pair iant bad, i cant do all green tho
Agreed, Santas will be mine asap.

No time to play the North American waiting game crap shoot . I'll secure them from Europe if I can get for < $150 shipped. Costs roughly the same to get it to Toronto from NA boutiques anyways.

Last edited:
Ran to the store with my wife and I missed out on feature. :frown: I was waiting for them to drop. i've only been there twice, but they were super nice both times. Oh well hopefully zappos or finishline for me

Got the Urban Camos in today from eBay link several pages back. Love what's going on with them but was a bit disappointed in the materials. Feels super GR. The black/tans I felt imo has cleaner materials and a better feel and finish. Then again the 'Urban' camos might be that way to live up to the name.
I also just received my Camos from that Ebay link. The guy shipped two day priority mail which was fantastic considering the came from Cali and got here(Mass) just as fast as my Copperheads did from Extra Butter!  Quality on them is definitely a few notches down then i'm used to on my Asics but they look great from a distance. They also seem to run slightly smaller than my other GL3's.. all size 10. They will be a great rotation sneaker though because of the colors. Will try and double up.. especially if I can grab off Finishline w\ coupons.

I knew I should have just waited for them to post on PYS.com would have saved $15 on the Urban Camos, had to pick up the Santa Gel Lyte III tho..

Back
Top Bottom