Asics Love?!? Where is it?

can someone who owns a pair of urban camos throw some pictures how the look from POV upside when you wear them and some on feet pics...im trying to find a nice viedo on feeet for these but nowhere to be found HELP lol.

can someone who owns a pair of urban camos throw some pictures how the look from POV upside when you wear them and some on feet pics...im trying to find a nice viedo on feeet for these but nowhere to be found HELP lol.
this application called Instagram.. #asics

that yellow liner on the santas ruins 'em... :x

thats what ive been saying about the whole pack! i originally wanted the rudolphs, but the im OCD about my kicks and that liner will bug me

the 3 new cws that dropped are nice, but nothing i NEED. the maroons look the best imo, but ive copped too many red shoes lately. they grey gl3s look too much like the GRs that came out a few months ago. the gt2s look interesting, but im waiting for one of you guys to post some pics. good luck to those still looking to snag these recent releases!

Do y'all think Gel-Lyte III GRs are gonna sell out rapidly now ever since the Urban Camos dropped? Especially after seeing how these maroons and grey's are selling out.

Do y'all think Gel-Lyte III GRs are gonna sell out rapidly now ever since the Urban Camos dropped? Especially after seeing how these maroons and grey's are selling out.

I would lean toward yes especially with the upcoming GRs that are coming down the line and with these blogs featuring them. The colab Asics adds fuel to the GR fire too. I hope for our sakes that they don't sell out fast. But for the models Asics is putting out, they have a good formula with nice looking colorways for a decent price.

Last edited:
Which are more comfy to you guys, GL 2s or 3s? Trying to make up my mind on something for everyday.

I don't think the GRs are really gonna be that bad homies up top, it's just that stores aren't releasing them all in the same time frames so it seems like it's selling rapidly.

Last edited:

I would lean toward yes especially with the upcoming GRs that are coming down the line and with these blogs featuring them. The colab Asics adds fuel to the GR fire too. I hope for our sakes that they don't sell out fast. But for the models Asics is putting out, they have a good formula with nice looking colorways for a decent price.

I'm thinking the same thing. The toughest part about these GR Asics drops is how they pop up at different days and different times so you can't prepare for it lol.

I'm thinking the same thing. The toughest part about these GR Asics drops is how they pop up at different days and different times so you can't prepare for it lol.

you also have to realize that even though they are GRs, asics makes a lot less of their shoes compared to nike, jb, etc. so an asic GR is pretty limited if youre looking at overall production numbers.

man those maroons came at the wrong time .. i dont have any funds to spare until thursday 
eyes.gif

hopefully someone drops em this weekend and i can jump on em

you also have to realize that even though they are GRs, asics makes a lot less of their shoes compared to nike, jb, etc. so an asic GR is pretty limited if youre looking at overall production numbers.
Yeah I see what you're saying, that's true. 

should I be worried if Kith hasn't sent me the shipping details for my asics orders? getting a bit antsy (I know they usually take 3 days from my experience)

those GRs sold out so fast! if anybody sees a size 6 holla atcho girl 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom