Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last edited:
Anyone that has both maroons and UCs wanna see how the maroon navy laces look in the UCs?

Got my holiday greys in from Kith today
pimp.gif
. Alike to what others have said, I didn't receive any shipping information prior to the shipment. Will be comparing with the other grey gel lyte iii GR from this year. 

Finally got my pair the other day thanks to my friend being at Kith at the right time.

Nothing crazy in terms of quality, but $100 for a beautiful GR is well worth it IMO.

@quise2024... Yessir...

feature

Asics x Extra Butter Ny Death List Pack Will Be Releasing Sunday November 10th Size 4 to 13

$120 Per Pair
$120 is awesome, but makes me wonder why less than EB's prices

really hope i can get a phone order for the copperheads

Hey guys whats the product/style code for the maroons?

EDIT: nvm found it

H30QK-2601

Last edited:
..... Pickyourshoes is no longer a secret lol my asics days are slowing down. Time to put my finances towards tats & capital. #AsicsLove

If your that worried go to UPS.com and track it by reference use your order number and location. It should show if they created a shipping label yet. I have yet to receive any conformation of shipping yet but I did that and it showed my shipping label has been created.  
that's the truth. gonna do that now but never done it before so we'll see. thanks!

Edit: That was painfully easy. not sure if its ok to share and confirm their wearhouse is somewhere in queens but I know they on their way! thanks bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom