Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Definitely going with the white laces in the maroons when they come in. Forgot I had the pink gl3's with the white laces. Good stuff Lieutenant!

I saw he had the Greys for $99.50 also as soon as I clicked the price jumped to $134.99

Maybe he realized how good of a deal it was :lol:

$99.50 shipped!?!?

563.gif
definitely changed the price to 134.99 lol... all the dope pics bumped them up on my must cop list not to mention 99.50 shipped!! @Bad Lieutenant  needs to get hired to take pics for some of these stores cause I swear he changes my mind every time I say I'm passing 

I saw he had the Greys for $99.50 also as soon as I clicked the price jumped to $134.99

Maybe he realized how good of a deal it was :lol:

definitely changed the price to 134.99 lol... all the dope pics bumped them up on my must cop list not to mention 99.50 shipped!! @Bad Lieutenant
 needs to get hired to take pics for some of these stores cause I swear he changes my mind every time I say I'm passing 

He saw the orders rolling in and got like...

1351.gif

millenniumshoes- Xmas Pack!!!! 310-590-1244 Mention you saw it on IG or Twitter and get free shipping!!!!

Your Welcome Fam!!!!

Last edited:
^i tried for a 10.5 but no reply :\ oh well got the copperheads on the way already should be here tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom