Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Cncpts shipped with a quickness.

Last edited:
^i tried for a 10.5 but no reply
ohwell.gif
oh well got the copperheads on the way already should be here tomorrow
tried for 10.5 too, no response yet (sent @ 6:24 est)

maybe they just have alot to respond too...hopefully thats not just wishful thinking

they taking a list down first. then theyll send out invoice. When i called they said i was like the 20th person already, but they did have a sz 9. wish me luck. 

I find that most places respond to emails like hour or so later when things cool down. I emailed feature when they first had the UCs waited a bit then jist called when i had a free moment talked to whoever they said they didnt have my size. Bout hour half after my call i got an email reply saying all they had was xx sizes

Last edited:

they taking a list down first. then theyll send out invoice. When i called they said i was like the 20th person already, but they did have a sz 9. wish me luck. 
any idea if i should've included anything else in my email besides size? never done this w/ Feature before

I called feature at 5:50 and requested an invoice then called back at 6:27. They sent me the invoice immediately the second time. First time they had my email misspelled.

Thanks!  My assistant just came back from the Inglewood store with my Rudolphs..
[/quote]

Your welcome sir... Hope people return the favor, which I doubt. :lol:

Feature emailed me back about the 10.5 but I passed

Already have the copperheads and don't feel like taking the time to resell the cottonmouths

Prob regret it later but oh well :\

got my DL5 invoice after 2 frantic hours hahaha 

$265 shipped is clutch. less than both pairs at EB retail price 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks!  My assistant just came back from the Inglewood store with my Rudolphs..

Your welcome sir... Hope people return the favor, which I doubt. :lol:[/quote]

Good looking out but phone lines are busy non stop. I need that size 11 UC since Bow & Arrows Berkeley oversold and didnt email or call me back after Oct 26---Nov 8. SmH.

Finally got thru Inglewood store and Big Ups to you and dude above.

Last edited:
The light red are alright. The maroon ones are a big no no in my book

Back
Top Bottom