Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So i wont get canclled tho for takin that free option? Cz im callin now to make sure lol .. i mean ots only $7 but if i can save $7 hell im all for it
It says free shipping on all orders over $100, so maybe it adds the option for free shipping? Just weird they'd make you choose to save $7 or not lol.

It says free shipping on all orders over $100, so maybe it adds the option for free shipping? Just weird they'd make you choose to save $7 or not lol.
I know right .. i didnt see that at the top but when i clicked the drop down it had me confused like why the hell would I pay for shipping when it says free lol .. oh well Asics has officially closed the book with me until next years GRs hit ... hopefully not in December lol 

laces worth tthe $50+ price difference?
i didnt even know they had the prices and everything on the site, nah theyre not worth it then haha. im gonna focus on the sohos this weekend. ive been holding off on all the GR asics for now, hope i dont regret it

:pimp:

i didnt even know they had the prices and everything on the site, nah theyre not worth it then haha. im gonna focus on the sohos this weekend. ive been holding off on all the GR asics for now, hope i dont regret it
lol isnt afew a euro site? if not still not worth the laces though

Rope laces just dont appeal to me. Everyone has their own thing though 

Anyways ... its been real i need to take a break from buying more shoes ... Taxis is next in Dec and i plan on making that my only purchase (doubt it lol) but yeah 

Last edited:
To be fair, Finish Line did tweet this morning that the UCs were available. Kicksdeals follows FNL on Twitter, so... yeah.

IIRC, I think oldsole73 runs sneakersteal. By the time SS posted, only size 7-8 and 13 were left. All four of those sizes are still available.

I had to stop following Finishline because they tweeted so much nonsense and constantly tweeted. I probably would have missed that tweet in all the noise. Glad I just checked the link supplied here often.

Repped! Thank you so much for posting the link.

I've finally got the cop Santa
smokin.gif

Appreciate it big time!!!

lol isnt afew a euro site? if not still not worth the laces though

Rope laces just dont appeal to me. Everyone has their own thing though 

Anyways ... its been real i need to take a break from buying more shoes ... Taxis is next in Dec and i plan on making that my only purchase (doubt it lol) but yeah 
Those rope laces dont look good on them

Ordered from St Alfred's yesterday and they arrived today, only 5 sizes too big but nice to help others for retail

Back
Top Bottom